Dolphins @ the Bills - Tricks or Treats 2021 - 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

That is a great throw Josh Allen. I don't think Josh has been great today by a long stretch. But he has made the great plays that should be enough to win us the game.

Honestly I think Josh started out too relaxed and finally got some sugar in his blood.

1 minute ago, stosh64 said:

And all TBD can breathe again...

dude we been through these wars before dont start to mourn until its Over..the fat lady is singing and it aint for US hahahahaaaa

LOL

**Slaps high Five***

**hula hips muppy be dancin** GO BILLS!~!~!~!!!!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Diggs is the best player. They need to get and keep him involved 

I mean sometimes that involves not being involved while it goes to other guys so you can't start getting open again.

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

That is a great throw Josh Allen. I don't think Josh has been great today by a long stretch. But he has made the great plays that should be enough to win us the game.

I think he's overall been fine the DLine has been getting in his face with an unusual number of batted passes.

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

They stopped getting cute and pulled out the playbook from the last 3 times they skewered these guys 

That's my biggest criticism of Daboll, he seems to go away from things that work and gets too cute trying to out smart the other team.

Do what works, and figure out multiple ways to do it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1