"Say Something Nice About Isaiah McKenzie"

Hapless Bills Fan

image.thumb.png.68c474f95b15bba069a162eadc683d4b.png

Poyer:  "I don't think he showers after practice"

Hyde: "they're making us say something nice?"

Poyer: "He don't shower after practice"

Hyde: "that's not nice though"

Poyer: (looks pained) "He's funny..kind of"

Hyde: (looks puzzled, shakes his head slowly, walks away)

Josh Thomas: "I got nothing"

Bates: "My mom always told me, you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all"

Gilliam: "Yeah, I'm gonna go with that"

Brandin Bryant: "He's a real sweet guy" (sounds sarcastic)

Ed Oliver: "Stinky"

Lotulelei: "His restaurant's good"

Singletary: "His breath not that stinky today"

Matakevich: "He talks too damn much"

Andre Smith: "I would say this morning...his breath didn't stink AS bad"

Wildgoose: "As bad...it was all right"

[Beasley and Knox mug for the cameras in the background]

Addison: : "You all wonder what we want to say about him...He talks, he really talks"

Dodson: "I ain't gonna say nothin'  "

Love: "He got a cool nickname...Lil Dirty"

Breida: "He don't take showers"

Taiwan Jones: "Dirty little boy...Dirty little boy"

Harrison Phillips: "Underneath the surface, he's a good dude"

Siran Neal: "Nice..................(inspired by poster) He went to college!"

Sweeney: "He's Tall"

Dodson (reenters the chat) "He DID buy a bar of soap the other day"

(player I can't identify): (says something I can't make out)

AJ Epenesa: "Isaiah?  You're all right, you know that?"

Trubisky: (I think) "you coming up with results?" (or maybe business)

Quinton Morris: "Isaiah McKenzie's Fun Sized"

Dane Jackson: (shakes his head) "I don't know"

Tre White: "You got me"

Josh Allen: (deadpan) "Something Nice About Isaiah McKenzie" *grins*

Isaiah McKenzie: "I don't even know what to say.........Looking at these pictures, I AM sexy!"

• Haha (+1) 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Hey "Lil Dirty" indorsements are where the real money is made.

Cindy "Lacey Underall" Morgan likes it too!

Works well as animal repellent

Wasn't it McKenzie that was doing the phone pranks

Funny guy...

• Like (+1) 1

You know, a while back there was a video of Diggs playfully smacking McKenzie after a route in practice.

Based on everyone's responses Digg's behavior makes a lot more sense.

Also, I love how pleased Josh is with himself.

Edited by Reader
  • Agree 1

hahaha his nickname story gave me ammo to snark hubby about his sacred alma mater LOL I am shocked they can actually decree that in a scholarship offer geesh.....ya know? I mean are they gonna bust in a dorm room and catch him in the act?

Lil Dirty...how about Lil SNEAKY instead *giggles* aww well he missed out but its still a funny story.

m

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Reader said:

You know, a while back there was a video of Diggs playfully smacking McKenzie after a route in practice.

Based on everyone's responses Digg's behavior makes a lot more sense.

Also, I love how pleased Josh is with himself.

Diggs was also quoted saying "I am never gonna eat there" about La Traila, McKenzie's BBQ restaurant.  I think McKenzie is probably trash talking him constantly.  But I do wonder if it costs McKenzie a bit, if he gets the same mentoring and help from Diggs and Beasley as guys like Davis who are competitive, but more respectful and less "mouthy"

McDermott was quoted after his punt-catching session saying "there are some guys that build you up...and then there's this guy"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Muppy said:

hahaha his nickname story gave me ammo to snark hubby about his sacred alma mater LOL I am shocked they can actually decree that in a scholarship offer geesh.....ya know? I mean are they gonna bust in a dorm room and catch him in the act?

Lil Dirty...how about Lil SNEAKY instead *giggles* aww well he missed out but its still a funny story.

m

I think you might have a different nickname story and be mixing up the Notre Dame scholarship story with the original nickname story.

McKenzie's original story said when he was trying to make the Bills team in 2019 in training camp, he was too tired to shower right after morning practice and weights.  He'd just take a nap and then go to the meetings and shower later.  Quinton Spain ragged him about it and he replied he was just a little guy trying to make the team, he was worn out and needed to sleep.  So Spain started calling him "Lil Dirty" and the nickname stuck.

Apparently he still doesn't shower after practice, he waits until he gets home.  Must ensure he gets his "space" in the meetings....

• Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think you might have a different nickname story and be mixing up the Notre Dame scholarship story with the original nickname story.

McKenzie's original story said when he was trying to make the Bills team in 2019 in training camp, he was too tired to shower right after morning practice and weights.  He'd just take a nap and then go to the meetings and shower later.  Quinton Spain ragged him about it and he replied he was just a little guy trying to make the team, he was worn out and needed to sleep.  So Spain started calling him "Lil Dirty" and the nickname stuck.

Apparently he still doesn't shower after practice, he waits until he gets home.  Must ensure he gets his "space" in the meetings....

Wow thanks hap. I didnt know there were 2 Lil dirty stories DANG ISAIAH once is an occurrence twice is a pattern....u dirty !!!

haha

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You rag him too much you are benched and cut.  Read a twitter snip of him telling Quinton Spain 'he was lazier than a mushroom" but someone else he said "he was slower than a mushroom".

46 minutes ago, chris heff said:

He seem like a very nice young man. I will continue to speak well of him providing he returns a punt for a touchdown.

Unfortunately that is insufficient to allow a score

It is also necessary that his teammates refrain from committing holding or block in back penalties, such that the score counts.

4 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.thumb.png.68c474f95b15bba069a162eadc683d4b.png

Poyer:  "I don't think he showers after practice"

Hyde: "they're making us say something nice?"

Poyer: "He don't shower after practice"

Hyde: "that's not nice though"

Poyer: (looks pained) "He's funny..kind of"

Hyde: (looks puzzled, shakes his head slowly, walks away)

Josh Thomas: "I got nothing"

Bates: "My mom always told me, you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all"

Gilliam: "Yeah, I'm gonna go with that"

Brandin Bryant: "He's a real sweet guy" (sounds sarcastic)

Ed Oliver: "Stinky"

Lotulelei: "His restaurant's good"

Singletary: "His breath not that stinky today"

Matakevich: "He talks too damn much"

Andre Smith: "I would say this morning...his breath didn't stink AS bad"

Wildgoose: "As bad...it was all right"

[Beasley and Knox mug for the cameras in the background]

Addison: : "You all wonder what we want to say about him...He talks, he really talks"

Dodson: "I ain't gonna say nothin'  "

Love: "He got a cool nickname...Lil Dirty"

Breida: "He don't take showers"

Taiwan Jones: "Dirty little boy...Dirty little boy"

Harrison Phillips: "Underneath the surface, he's a good dude"

Siran Neal: "Nice..................(inspired by poster) He went to college!"

Sweeney: "He's Tall"

Dodson (reenters the chat) "He DID buy a bar of soap the other day"

(player I can't identify): (says something I can't make out)

AJ Epenesa: "Isaiah?  You're all right, you know that?"

Trubisky: (I think) "you coming up with results?" (or maybe business)

Quinton Morris: "Isaiah McKenzie's Fun Sized"

Dane Jackson: (shakes his head) "I don't know"

Tre White: "You got me"

Josh Allen: (deadpan) "Something Nice About Isaiah McKenzie" *grins*

Isaiah McKenzie: "I don't even know what to say.........Looking at these pictures, I AM sexy!"

He's got nice ribs and nice hammys

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

A semi serious point.... a football season is long and hard. Teams need guys like Isaiah McKenzie. Those guys who always bring the energy and always have something to say. 

And to that point...the reason the Bills secondary and LB all "love to hate" him is that he doesn't care who you are.  If you screw up and let him by you, he'll tell (and tell you, and tell you) about it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

And to that point...the reason the Bills secondary and LB all "love to hate" him is that he doesn't care who you are.  If you screw up and let him by you, he'll tell (and tell you, and tell you) about it.

Yep. You imagine that first practice after the bye week coming off a tough loss at Tennessee and you got Isaiah McKenzie chirping at you? What better way is there to clear the head and know it is time to get back to business? I love the cerebral guys don't get me wrong, but 53 of those guys wouldn't work either. You need a few Isaiahs.

16 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. You imagine that first practice after the bye week coming off a tough loss at Tennessee and you got Isaiah McKenzie chirping at you? What better way is there to clear the head and know it is time to get back to business? I love the cerebral guys don't get me wrong, but 53 of those guys wouldn't work either. You need a few Isaiahs.

Anyone who has played any team sport at any level remembers a guy like Isaiah on their team. He brings the team together.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Unfortunately that is insufficient to allow a score

It is also necessary that his teammates refrain from committing holding or block in back penalties, such that the score counts.

And that right there is why you are a Moderator and I am not. It’s the incredible insight, it’s almost a gift, like a sixth sense. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.