Titans loss best thing for Seeding

Kingston Bills Fan

34 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Not worried about the Titans. They are going to have at least 3 more losses.

They should lose at least 3 more, yes.    And while they are built to shorten the game against high powered offenses with fast defenses that are built to protect big leads............they are also more vulnerable to getting upset by bad teams.   As we saw against the Jets.    

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

They should lose at least 3 more, yes.    And while they are built to shorten the game against high powered offenses with fast defenses that are built to protect big leads............they are also more vulnerable to getting upset by bad teams.   As we saw against the Jets.    

They are inconsistent and Tannehill is prone to some really bad games.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

Home field throughout is highly overrated but the bye week is not and that's what I want.

The Bye is what you want but home field is not over rated. Nobody wants to be on the road against good teams in inclement weather. I'm sure Miami never enjoyed the playoffs in Rich Stadium in the 90's

24 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

For all intensive purposes, the Bills beat the Titans Monday; Josh just took a knee a little early for victory formation. 

damn .... hate it when those intensive purposes pop up again.......:))

oh wait, sounds like you meant "for all intents and purposes"

no, the Bills didn't beat the Titans - they beat themselves. They should have put up 40+ and won that game 6 different ways

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

All this talk about our home field advantage playing in bad weather in January is over-hyped. Given the changes in climate according to the National Weather Service website, it is just as likely that a game played in OP in mid-January could be played in 50 degrees and cloudy skies Vs. temperatures below 32F. and even less likely (About 15%) to be played in snow during the game. The last 5 January's in Buffalo have been way above normal, and snow totals way below normal. Of course nothing is guaranteed, but all the comments on this headline have acted like a nasty weather is a foregone conclusion. I for one would hope for snow, but highly unlikely. FYI, I still worry about BOTH our Patriot's games. Those games will NOT be a walk in the park.      

14 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

All this talk about our home field advantage playing in bad weather in January is over-hyped. Given the changes in climate according to the National Weather Service website, it is just as likely that a game played in OP in mid-January could be played in 50 degrees and cloudy skies Vs. temperatures below 32F. and even less likely (About 15%) to be played in snow during the game. The last 5 January's in Buffalo have been way above normal, and snow totals way below normal. Of course nothing is guaranteed, but all the comments on this headline have acted like a nasty weather is a foregone conclusion. I for one would hope for snow, but highly unlikely. FYI, I still worry about BOTH our Patriot's games. Those games will NOT be a walk in the park.      

I totally agree with you about NE not being a walk in the park. There are way too many posters on here thinking we are just going to to walk to a 14-3 record and trying to figure out tie breaker scenarios in friggin week 6. There are 11 more games to play and our Bills are just as likely to lay an egg against an inferior team as the Titans are. It’s any given Sunday and I’m kind of shocked at the hubris displayed. I fully expect us to make the playoffs but trying to predict where we are going to end up based on our schedule and say the Titans schedule is ridiculous. Gotta play the games, 1 game at a time.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.