Titans loss best thing for Seeding

Kingston Bills Fan

IMO the issue the Bills had was paying too much attention to Henry.  He had if I remember right about 143 yards on 20 attempts.  Take away the 76 yarder and the one 19 yarder and he's down to around 50 yards on 18 attempts, about 2.5 YPC.  To me the long 76 yard run is one of these where you break through the first line of defense, often not much after that to stop him (add in the potential hold not called)  Not many also have his speed that once through aren't caught from behind. 

What seemed to cost them was worrying and committing so much to stop him, they allowed Tannerhill to look like Josh Allen completing passes.   Wonder in a re-match, would they play differently?  Maybe play Klein and give him sole job of shadowing Henry, thus allowing Milano and Edmunds to drop back into coverage.  Instead thos two were more caught in no mans land, half worrying about Henry, first trying to stop the pass and doing neither.

But to OP point, I would much rather play the game in Buffalo than Tenn, bad weather or not.  Bad weather would more likely stop Tannerhill from passing than it would Allen, so then could easier stop Henry.  Did see interesting stat that Henry's YPR average is highest in 4th quarter as defenses are worn out

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

I will always say all those playoff games in Buffalo in late December and/or January were a BIG part of why the Bills went to 4 Super Bowls in a row.

It's a huge advantage IMO.

yes because Buffalo could run the ball with a great RB, good b/u's and very good run blocking OL.

On 10/26/2021 at 10:47 AM, Nextmanup said:

I will always say all those playoff games in Buffalo in late December and/or January were a BIG part of why the Bills went to 4 Super Bowls in a row.

It's a huge advantage IMO.

Agreed, definitely want everyone to come through buffalo,, only worry is seeing our run game against a superior run team like titans in a snowed in game where josh can't use his arm talent. But hopefully joshs running ability would show up.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.