Week 6: Bills at Titans on MNF

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I thought he was eligible to come off of IR a week or so ago and if he didn’t he was gone for the year.  Did the Bills decide to keep him on IR?

They can take their time activating him.  Once they do, they have 21 days to put him on the active roster.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

That would be something.  But even if you give them a 90% chance to win each game individually, that’s like a 20% chance to win the remaining 15 in a row.

You never know what teams will be tough in the end but our hardest game looks like Tampa.

I think we demolish the titans

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I thought he was eligible to come off of IR a week or so ago and if he didn’t he was gone for the year.  Did the Bills decide to keep him on IR?

He is passed the minimum 3 weeks but I think they have to actually do something with him before the time limit to activate him starts.

Our game with the Titans last year was impacted by some key injuries to the Bills and the Covid related game rescheduling to accommodate the Titans.  

We will be focused better than last year this time.  The Chiefs game win will help us with momentum.   Road games are tough but we are the better team, better than last year,  and we will prove it on MNF.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Our game with the Titans last year was impacted by some key injuries to the Bills and the Covid related game rescheduling to accommodate the Titans.  

We will be focused better than last year this time.  The Chiefs game win will help us with momentum.   Road games are tough but we are the better team, better than last year,  and we will prove it on MNF.  

42 - 13 Bills

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

I been looking for an opportunity to express my thought on something as I hate making threads.  Im just going to drop this here.  There is probably a better place for it but whatevs lol...

I cannot believe the impact that Sanders is having on this team.  When the Bills signed him I was like cool a Brown replacement.  Probably pretty equal play. But man Sanders has been a huge part of this team.  Blows me away.  

Also with Knox playing the way he is.  I was never super hard on Knox but just didn't feel like his hands would get better.  Dude was making all the tough highlight catches and then dropping the easy pitch and catch type passes.  I couldn't understand it.  Knox seems to have turned a corner.

This team is pretty freaking dangerous and I think this our year.  Our time.  Lets go Bills!

Well, most lists have the Bills ranked #1 in the NFL right now so they must be doing something right.  The whole key to this thing is obviously to play their best ball in Jan/Feb...  to do that the Bills (or any playoff team) needs a dash of luck AND to steer clear of major injuries to key players.  

• Like (+1) 2

Last season’s match with Tennessee Josh had an early pick six that hit off Robert’s hands, much like last week with Tyreek (albeit last week was much later in the game) that made the Bills play from behind early. No Tre or Milano either iirc. Then all the issues with the scheduling of the game. I see the Bills blowing the doors off this year.

Edited by Its Allen the hips
Recalled the wrong receiver
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/11/2021 at 3:51 PM, Solomon Grundy said:

Did coach give a slight dig to Urban Meyer there?

If you want to win you go to work if you want to wreck your team/family/life you head for a bar.

A wise coach once said " nothing good ever happens after midnight"

You want to do that life style you better be prepared to hang up your cleats.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Its Allen the hips said:

Last season’s match with Tennessee Josh had an early pick six that hit off Beasley’s hands, much like last week with Tyreek (albeit last week was much later in the game) that made the Bills play from behind early. No Tre or Milano either iirc. Then all the issues with the scheduling of the game. I see the Bills blowing the doors off this year.

Pretty sure that was off of Roberts hands but point still valid. We were missing a bunch of players. 

• Like (+1) 3

Like Tasker said today I think we put up a 40 burger on them and I wish them well after that.  45 - 24 is my prediction. 

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Brown didn't command respect.  It was Diggs and everyone else.  Teams have to respect Sanders.  And then with Knox emerging, our receiving corp is pretty dang strong.

Toss in moss being a heck of a receiver (drop aside) as well and its pretty hard to defend. 

• Like (+1) 1

Having a more reliable TE and improved running game just makes this offense even more dangerous. Defenses have to try to scheme to stop one of our playmakers (for example Diggs) and then Beasley, Sanders, Davis or Knox can go off. Which opens up the running game and then to make it even more daunting you have to account for Josh’s scrambling or running. That’s a lot of pieces for a D to shutdown. If the Bills execute, it will be tough to stop them.

Contain Henry and bring pressure to Tannehill and I like our chances.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

Edited by TFBillsfan
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Having a more reliable TE and improved running game just makes this offense even more dangerous. Defenses have to try to scheme to stop one of our playmakers (for example Diggs) and then Beasley, Sanders, Davis or Knox can go off. Which opens up the running game and then to make it even more daunting you have to account for Josh’s scrambling or running. That’s a lot of pieces for a D to shutdown. If the Bills execute, it will be tough to stop them.

Contain Henry and bring pressure to Tannehill and I like our chances.

LETS GO BUFFALO!

It's been said, this Buffalo offense still hasn't played up to it's full potential yet. Knowing that, they still have a +108 point differential albeit against weaker teams. Weaker teams or not tho, if we haven't played up to our full potential on offense yet, every team we face from here on could possibly get completely blasted, and yes, even TB. And that will drive our defense even further to play up to our offense's capability. While the Cardinals and Chargers are good in their own right, the Bills are by far a more complete team than those 2 in all phases

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.