Bills' Spencer Brown 'jumped off the tape.' Now his tiny Iowa town gets to watch him in person - Jason Wolf

TBBills

Looks like we have a town of Bills Mafia, Taking over everything! Only 1,700 people in his town.

https://buffalonews.com/sports/bills/bills-spencer-brown-jumped-off-the-tape-now-his-tiny-iowa-town-gets-to-watch/article_af2f2f88-27cc-11ec-bd54-db8bcbb2cb88.html

“And I imagine a lot of people won’t be at work Monday morning,” said Steve John, a teacher’s aide at Lenox and the longtime high school football announcer. “Before Spencer was drafted by the Bills, you could count the Bills fans around here on one hand. Now even the staunchest Kansas City fans have Buffalo shirts, jackets, flags. It is a Buffalo Bills town, I’ll tell you.

“As a town, we’re bursting with pride.”

I am loving this guy, the fun he has destroying guys on the line of scrimmage last week, knowing how big he is on top of that.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes he is! He’s gargantuan in body and spirit. The way he messed with that little guy on WFT -BWAHAHAHAHAHA!🤣
I think he’s had at least 1 pancake block in every game he’s played so far. Nevermind ‘little’ Backs like Moss & Singletary getting lost behind him, you can’t see Josh behind him either!

Beane is a Wizard!

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He’s perfect for this team.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah he jumped off the tape. Rewatched the end of WFT and Bears Preseason 1st half to isolate on Brown. His technique in the former was noticeably better than the latter. But what he does that's special to me is, gets the initial block, but as the play moves his way, if his guy disengages and pursues the play Brown will follow and re-engage... usually violently, as if to say, "When I block you, stay blocked. Or else."

Brown is elite traitwise, a dancing bear. As they used to say about Munoz, built like a B52 and moves like Baryshnikov. Add in the attitude of a badger, until the whistle blows if he can reach you he will try to bury you. If he gets his technicals squared away there's no reason for him not to become a top tackle in the league. Right now the one move that seems to get him in pass-pro on the right side is a speed-to-power rush that threatens his outside shoulder and then shifts to attack his inside (left). I haven't seen that move get him on LT reps, but on the right side it's currently effective.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Monday is also indigenous peoples day. 

Ironic, isn’t it…, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.