Weather for Chiefs game

Virgil

2 minutes ago, Process said:

You must have missed the game last year where the Chiefs kicked our *** in the rain in Buffalo?

These " it gives us an advantage" posts are so ridiculous. 

Yeah, there are no advantages tonight.  

Hang onto the ball at all costs.

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It doesn't rain much in KC?

I don't know honestly, but I'd guess the weather is generally worse in Buffalo than kc. I actually can't ever really remember seeing the cheifs play in a rainy game 🤷

8 minutes ago, Process said:

You must have missed the game last year where the Chiefs kicked our *** in the rain in Buffalo?

I'd only say that kc ran the ball like crazy against us in that game and the bills game plan was kinda pathetic. Let's see Mahomes sling it when it's raining for 3 straight hrs. Who knows. Maybe it means nothing, maybe it does 

24 minutes ago, Process said:

Yes, I'd agree "the rain gives the Bills an advantage" isn't probably the best take. But is going by what happened "last year" much better?  I'd argue  both teams look to be different than last year's models. KC already dropped two games and hasn't looked that impressive so far. How about we just let the game play out?

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Yes, I'd agree "the rain gives the Bills an advantage" isn't probably the best take. But is going by what happened "last year" much better?  I'd argue  both teams look to be different than last year's models. KC already dropped two games and hasn't looked that impressive so far. How about we just let the game play out?

That wasn't my point, at all, lol

4 minutes ago, nucci said:

is it supposed to rain tonight during the game?

Nobody knows. Can't find a forecast.

6 minutes ago, nucci said:

is it supposed to rain tonight during the game?

Side note: I always like The Weather Outside on WKBW.  I know people say it's a meaningless stunt and being outside doesn't help the forecast. But if you are  inside telling people it won't rain, when it is actually raining outside, you look kinda stupid, IMO.  At least if you are outside, you can say, "well it's obviously raining"!

17 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Side note: I always like The Weather Outside on WKBW.  I know people say it's a meaningless stunt and being outside doesn't help the forecast. But if you are  inside telling people it won't rain, when it is actually raining outside, you look kinda stupid, IMO.  At least if you are outside, you can say, "well it's obviously raining"!

Tom Jolls writing the stats on a chalkboard!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.