Weather for Chiefs game

Virgil

3 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Rain could be good in a really weird way. Takes some of the energy out of the crowd (hopefully) and our defense is leagues better than theirs.

It's still expect a high score tho.

Instead of 44-33 us, I'll say 35-24 BILLS

Didn't take the Bills crowd out and KC fans are not much different.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah Saturday night or Sunday morning will give a lot closer of an indication to go by. Hopefully it won't be as bad as it looks as of now.

One optimistic view of this is the weather predicted a few days ago, nonstop rain and flash flood warnings here in Atlanta.  Today is sunny.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Rain could be good in a really weird way. Takes some of the energy out of the crowd (hopefully) and our defense is leagues better than theirs.

It's still expect a high score tho.

Instead of 44-33 us, I'll say 35-24 BILLS

Crowd will be in it either way. We're talking Chiefs fans, not Cowboys fans ;)

Our defense is better, but they've also squared off against Old Big Ben, Jacoby Brissett, Taylor Heinicke, and Davis Mills lol

Compared to KC who was up against Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert, and Jalen Hurts, we had it easy. Going from Davis Mills to Patrick Mahomes would be like going from riding a bike to being strapped into a rocket. Needless to say, they've got a HUGE challenge ahead of them.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

One optimistic view of this is the weather predicted a few days ago, nonstop rain and flash flood warnings here in Atlanta.  Today is sunny.  

Crazy.. I'm typically at my place in Atlanta on Fridays, where it's allegedly sunny.  Today, I'm stuck at my office in South Carolina, just 2 hours away, where it looks like it's midnight outside and pouring rain.   

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Crazy.. I'm typically at my place in Atlanta on Fridays, where it's allegedly sunny.  Today, I'm stuck at my office in South Carolina, just 2 hours away, where it looks like it's midnight outside and pouring rain.   

It rained a good bit Wednesday, a little yesterday and sunny today.  Alabama had floods and had some casualties...looks like the stronger parts of the storm died out before hitting Atlanta.  

7 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Crowd will be in it either way. We're talking Chiefs fans, not Cowboys fans ;)

Our defense is better, but they've also squared off against Old Big Ben, Jacoby Brissett, Taylor Heinicke, and Davis Mills lol

Compared to KC who was up against Baker Mayfield, Lamar Jackson, Justin Herbert, and Jalen Hurts, we had it easy. Going from Davis Mills to Patrick Mahomes would be like going from riding a bike to being strapped into a rocket. Needless to say, they've got a HUGE challenge ahead of them.

To be fair to our D it’s not like they’re completely unprepared. They go against one of the best offenses in the league pretty much every day outside of game day. 

• Agree 1

More good news, I’m headed across the country to spend the weekend with my 4 year old grandson. We’ll watch the game together. This will be the 4th time we’ve been able to do that. The other 3 games: 

(1) The Miami and Andy Dalton games  at the end of the 17-18 season (he was a few months old, I almost spiked him when the Bengals scored).

(2) The Cowboy’s Thanksgiving game - Josh’s coming-out party.

(3) Last year’s game at NE. Bills crush the Pats and establish themselves at the Kings of the AFC East.

(4) Watch party scheduled at his house for the 2021 KC game. He’ll have his Josh Allen jersey on. …. ????

Just saying, good things happen. 

Edited by CSBill
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

To be fair to our D it’s not like they’re completely unprepared. They go against one of the best offenses in the league pretty much every day outside of game day. 

I’m really impressed with your knowledge recently. Like moving back to Buffalo rejuvenated you.

The question I have is how sturdy are your kitchen stools? And, do you have enough for 4 of us to sit around shirtless ?

13 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’m really impressed with your knowledge recently. Like moving back to Buffalo rejuvenated you.

The question I have is how sturdy are your kitchen stools? And, do you have enough for 4 of us to sit around shirtless ?

As condescending as the premise is, I’m taking that compliment and running with it. 

As for the stools, you may be a bit disappointed. They do have strong legs, but there’s only room for two on the outside of the island. Plenty of room if two decide to stand, I’m cool with standing, I want my guests to be as comfortable as possible. 

The shirtless part is triggering, if you know me at all, you’d know that shirts come off with the shoes as soon as you walk in the front door. Even the mere mention of shirts during a kitchen island wine chat is enough to send me into a weapon x berserker type rage. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hooks said:

As condescending as the premise is, I’m taking that compliment and running with it. 

As for the stools, you may be a bit disappointed. They do have strong legs, but there’s only room for two on the outside of the island. Plenty of room if two decide to stand, I’m cool with standing, I want my guests to be as comfortable as possible. 

The shirtless part is triggering, if you know me at all, you’d know that shirts come off with the shoes as soon as you walk in the front door. Even the mere mention of shirts during a kitchen island wine chat is enough to send me into a weapon x berserker type rage. 

What about socks?  Shirtless and socks on looks kinda weird and you slide on wood floors.

36 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What about socks?  Shirtless and socks on looks kinda weird and you slide on wood floors.

There’s a fine line between shirtless gents sitting around a kitchen island sipping vino and reminiscing of memories past, and dirty hippies. I’ve decided that line is socks. 

You want to take your socks off, take it to burning man you carny! 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.