What was up with Beasley today?

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Victim will always play Victim.  

yeah when he was introduced (texans game everyone yellin BEEASE) at wft game defense was introduced but every time he made a catch same thing everyone yelling BEEASE and i sat in two different sections bought cheap ticks last minute

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Probably getting sick of beeing booed during intro's and everytime they say his name over the PA system. I'm kinda starting to feel bad for the guy. The boo's when he comes out of the tunnel during intro's are brutally loud. Fans are horrible. When he makes a catch, the fans cheer. Once they announce who caught it, the fans then boo. It's ridiculous. Someone near me said are you sure they are chanting "COOOLE". I'm like, there is no way that makes any sense. You can't make "Cole" sound like a low "ooooooo" sound.

Naah, it's justified.... selfish players often get booed. If it's that loud then there are a LOT of people booing and rightfully so. We don't need any distractions and he's the biggest one we have by far.

• Like (+1) 1

Although I personally don't agree with his vax status, I would never boo him for anything - until he joins an AFCE rival next offseason and starts doing Edelman dances when he gets firsts downs against us in 2022 (you all KNOW that's gonna happen right?).  And personally, while I might think his stance is idiotic (I do), professional athletes can be crazy about what they put into their bodies - they're control freaks about it, because it's their livelihood.  So I forgive an athlete like Beas for taking an extreme stance on it.  I also can sort of forgive the us-versus-them narrative he's spouting, because athletes are weird when it comes to motivational stuff as well.

But calling out Bills fans?  All of them?  THIS WEEK?  

Totally, completely unacceptable.  And I don't think the organization is going to stand for it - I suspect there will at least be internal repercussions, possibly public ones.    That is ONE THING you can't do.  Remember when Donahoe attacked the fans and finally, suddenly found himself on Ralph's bad side and got the ax?  You cannot attack the fanbase, it's a cardinal rule of (Buffalo) sports.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

You know...  all my life, I've been a big Pink Floyd fan.  But I never quite got the reverence for Syd Barrett.  Suddenly, I feel clued in to the incredible power of madness to move the masses to join in.  Thank God for David Gilmour and Roger Waters.  "Is there anybody out there?"

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Glad I have your approval....  And Actually I am not in the minority but thanks for your concern.  

The majority of Bills fans just STFU and don’t tell everyone one way or the other.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rico said:

The majority of Bills fans just STFU and don’t tell everyone one way or the other.

Until he tweeted, i hadn't heard a word about Bees' vax status for quite some time. I think he makes his own problems with his inability to simply ignore the very few who booed/or heckled.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Man I bite my tongue over and over on this site… one which I have been coming to for years.  Been a Bills fan for over 30 years and the older I get the more I hate our fan base.  I never post but enjoy some knowledgeable fans who provide solid insight on the game…. But man…. Our fan base is filled with a bunch of ignorant racists.  In 24 hours some had the nerve to question Lebron James who literally invests millions into the education of our youth.  And now comparing Beasleys ass to Jackie Robinson?!  For the love of god.   Our fan base doesn’t deserve a championship.