What was up with Beasley today?

Irony: Beez is upset that he can't voice his opinion without being ridiculed, yet he is upset with fans who voiced their opinion of him

cut the chord: we don't need this level of distraction for our team

he is entering Sammy Watkins territory 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Similarities for sure.

When are we going to draw the line when angry fans approach him at his vehicle with his kids? Or his home. 

He has received death threats & hate mail etc. 

This is obviously bigger than football to him.

You have Proof he has received death threats?  Because I would imagine The guy that can’t stay off Twitter would have filed police reports and that would be a National Story. 

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Got it..

That's scumbag ish

How was his family at the game? Aren't they unvaxxed as well? I mean his kids may qualify because they are young (no clue their ages) but they would have an adult with them. (mom or grandparents most likely). 

And why not address those that did it imstead of saying he was boo'd? If it happened then that's too bad. But not sure I buy it.

McBeane should have cut him the moment he went on his twitter rant, breaking team policy that they werent going to speak about vaccines.

Belichick/Brady would never have stood for that during the Patriots dynasty. You dont break team code like that.

Now theyre stuck with this turd and his dumb attitude.

Calling out Bills fans? How dare he. Get lost, Cole. Good luck selling cars.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Early on definitely. Recently I have no idea he hasn't posted much in a while

So Nothing. Interesting no arrests made. No news.   Did he ever post them?  I just trying to validate it or just the word of a guy we know has a loose relationship with the truth. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, Perry Turtle said:

Are fans allowed in the players' parking lot?  

Fans line One Bills Drive at the end of the game and try to get autographs and player memorabilia.  There was a video of Josh giving a kid his hat or something on his drive out after the WFT.  The assumption I make is that Cole stopped along that stretch of road to sign and then got the harassing comments. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

McBeane should have cut him the moment he went on his twitter rant, breaking team policy that they werent going to speak about vaccines.

Belichick/Brady would never have stood for that during the Patriots dynasty. You dont break team code like that.

Now theyre stuck with this turd and his dumb attitude.

Calling out Bills fans? How dare he. Get lost, Cole. Good luck selling cars.

If there’s one thing they held above all else it was the rules

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

You have Proof he has received death threats?  Because I would imagine The guy that can’t stay off Twitter would have filed police reports and that would be a National Story. 

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Not to excuse them but if you're going to publicly put yourself out there on a controversial issue like this, it should probably be something you expect.

As to the coming to his car thing I haven't seen anything that explicitly stated that.

1 minute ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I was there. 

There's a vast difference in the sound of "E" for "Bease" and "ooo" for "boo". 

I heard a distinct undercurrent of "oooos" yesterday. 

This absolutely is political for some people. It's sad to see fans boo their own player, he's the best slot receiver in the game. 

This contradicts what 99% of the other people have said. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Not to excuse them but if you're going to publicly put yourself out there on a controversial issue like this, it should probably be something you expect.

As to the coming to his car thing I haven't seen anything that explicitly stated that.

Yeah I am sure he probably did. Just have a hard time believing Beasley on anything 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I have been looking for it. Haven’t found it yet. But it was the first time I have ever seen McD tear into a player on the sidelines like that. 

IMO, it looks to me like McDermott was venting about the Penalty and Beasley just happened to be there. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I was there. 

There's a vast difference in the sound of "E" for "Bease" and "ooo" for "boo". 

I heard a distinct undercurrent of "oooos" yesterday. 

This absolutely is political for some people. It's sad to see fans boo their own player, he's the best slot receiver in the game. 

Didn’t mckelvin for a simple muffed kickoff? I would absolutely expect he has at this point. Especially given the sentiment just within TBD on what Cole should and shouldn’t be doing and saying 

1 minute ago, CountDorkula said:

This contradicts what 99% of the other people have said. 

Cole Diseasely heard the boos himself. Enough to make another whining tweet about it.

For what it's worth, I was at the Washington game and thought they sounded like boos as well. Way more than any chant of his name.

And while I didnt boo, for a crowd that was supposed to be 100% vaccinated due to the new mandate, I wasn't surprised to hear it when it came to Beasley. He made his bed, now he can tweet from it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2