What was up with Beasley today?

JC, this dumb@zz is such a drama queen who clearly loves the attention he's getting.  All this dumb@zz had to do back in training camp is say, "I believe medical decisions should be left up to the individual.  I have chosen not to receive the COVID vaccine at this time.  I want to thank the Buffalo Bills and the NFL for respecting each player's decision on this issue.  This is the last comment I will make regarding my vaccination status.  I can't wait to kickoff the regular season and help lead this team to the Super Bowl."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Just reading on here people’s responses and reactions to his tweets tells me there’s probably a lot of people that boo him. 

Actually Never Booed him.  But I will now.  OOO and Not because of his Vax stance, because he is a Liar.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

Bease isn't going anywhere. McD will pull him in the office and they will hash it out. The media will play it up to the hilt all week long. Anyone who thinks he's easily replaceable or not integral to this offense doesn't really understand our offense. He may not have had the stats this weekend but he was constantly bracketed leaving other guys 1 on 1. That's why our O is so deadly, you can take 1 or 2 pieces away and there are 3 more left who can hurt you. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

JC, this dumb@zz is such a drama queen who clearly loves the attention he's getting.  All this dumb@zz had to do back in training camp is say, "I believe medical decisions should be left up to the individual.  I have chosen not to receive the COVID vaccine at this time.  I want to thank the Buffalo Bills and the NFL for respecting each player's decision on this issue.  This is the last comment I will make regarding my vaccination status.  I can't wait to kickoff the regular season and help lead this team to the Super Bowl."

stevie_johnson-1.jpg?w=640

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Not you all.  Listen to yourself 

You're right. And probably not even the majority but there are a large amount of people that do...... Some bills fans on Twitter think we should actually cut Beasley... insane

5 minutes ago, r00tabaga said:

Dude played a playoff game for Buffalo with a broken bone but you all want to crucify him for not getting a shot that he doesn't need. Wow.

Listen to urselves

I think the problem most fans have is that he threw the entire fanbase under the bus on Twitter due to the actions of a few people behind the bench... but maybe that's just me.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

wait.  are people booing him?   That’s absurd.  I thought it was a “bees” like Beasly cheer.  

Some are. And according to Mongo ,Beasley got harassed with his kids in his car leaving the stadium. Ill post the tweet in a little bit but that could be what he's upset about 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

We know that Lotulelei, Davis, Butler, and Mckenzie aren't vaccinated (or at the least were not vaccinated by the end of August). I haven't seen any Bills fans crucifying those guys over their vaxx status. 

How is Beasley different from those guys? 

Hmmmm......could it be his social media posts????? 

Mckenzie got vaccinated. 

..but the difference is that those guys aren't getting into fights on twitter... seemed that this was obvious. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

I think the problem most fans have is that he threw the entire fanbase under the bus on Twitter due to the actions of a few people behind the bench... but maybe that's just me.

IMO, I think most fans don't have any problem at all

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Actually Never Booed him.  But I will now.  OOO and Not because of his Vax stance, because he is a Liar.

I think you may be the only person I've ever met who's never lied in his life.

Good on you! 

I hope my daughter meets somebody like you someday. A Bills fan and an honest one to boot. ❤️❤️❤️

6 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Some are. And according to Mongo ,Beasley got harassed with his kids in his car leaving the stadium. Ill post the tweet in a little bit but that could be what he's upset about 

It was an entire section I heard. And they were relentless the whole game.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, r00tabaga said:

I think you may be the only person I've ever met who's never lied in his life.

Good on you! 

I hope my daughter meets somebody like you someday. A Bills fan and an honest one to boot. ❤️❤️❤️

Well sorry I dont respect a guy that says out of respect for my teammates this is my last tweet, to continue to tweet.

Also when he decides to throw the fans under the bus, starts the entire tweet (one he said he wasn't going to do) with another Lie.  I was at the MIA game.  HE WAS BOOED and Booed Often.  So Yeah I like my players that have some semblance of integrity 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

If true that’s ridiculous and I’d be pissed if I were Beas.   

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

If that’s the case, then something should be done. That’s not right.  Way over the line. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Well sorry I dont respect a guy that says out of respect for my teammates this is my last tweet, to continue to tweet.

Also when he decides to throw the fans under the bus, starts the entire tweet (one he said he wasn't going to do) with another Lie.  I was at the MIA game.  HE WAS BOOED and Booed Often.  So Yeah I like my players that have some semblance of integrity 

I'm glad you carified this. Your first 38 "I hate Cole Beasley" posts in this thread were a little ambiguous...

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, billsfan1959 said:

I'm glad you carified this. Your first 38 "I hate Cole Beasley" posts in this thread were a little ambiguous...

Anytime.  It is called responding to a guy that responded to me.  But thanks.  some call it a conversation.