We Are Going To Be Super Bowl Champions

Irv

1 hour ago, Success said:

I don't believe in jinxes...I don't believe in jinxes...I don't believe in jinxes....

Jinxes, schminxes, having been a fan since day 1 of this franchise, AND, sincerely hoping for 1 before I die, lets have this conversation in March 2022.  Then we can marvel at the power of hindsight!

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Luv ya Irv.  How about we beat the Chiefs and Titans.  Then I’ll get excited.  We absolutely have the talent to do it.  I’d like to see us beat some of the top teams, and then I’ll become a believer.  Right now, I’m incredibly confident we’ll make it in the playoffs and win a couple of games there.  What I don’t think we need is to be the guy everytime a lunkhead gets released somewhere else, and “dah, bring him in, get we dun”.  We have what we need right now on this roster to make it to the SB.  Now it’s just how we execute.

Allen gets another tune up game this week which is great to get his rhythm down.  We have a KC defense defense that looks suspect.  I am incredibly excited.  If we sweep the above two teams, I’m on board.  If we can beat those two, we can beat just about any AFC team.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Irv said:

We have the best team in the NFL.  We took a B word slap on opening day.  I will gladly take a pounding from the pundits on this take.  But I have a been a fan since the 70's.  We can win this year.  And I've never said that to anyone prior to this.  Have always been a sceptic.  We should win it.  Nobody is better than the team we have right now.   Nobody.  

so they win against jacoby brissett, taylor heineke and some rookie who has started 13 games since high school and now you are declaring the Bills SB bound?   Yikes.   Let's see them against some legit competition and see where we are then, shall we?  

• Vomit 1

I need to see how they match up against the Chiefs and Titans before I get too excited.  That Steelers game was a dose of reality.

At this point, I’ll just be happy with domination of the Texans and not getting rained on the whole game. 

9 hours ago, Irv said:

We have the best team in the NFL.  We took a B word slap on opening day.  I will gladly take a pounding from the pundits on this take.  But I have a been a fan since the 70's.  We can win this year.  And I've never said that to anyone prior to this.  Have always been a sceptic.  We should win it.  Nobody is better than the team we have right now.   Nobody.  

we have a helluva shot.

• Like (+1) 2