Week 4: Texans at Bills

YoloinOhio

My early read here:

1. Bills are a top 5 D in pts scored against and 1st down % allowed both vs Run and Pass.  Houston RBs and 3rd string QB will be in for a long day.  Frazier likely to use run blitzes to stop the Run and get Pressure using blitzes to confuse the rookie on passing downs. 
  2. The Houston D is average to sub on a good day.  Bills should be able to establish run game and then use play action.  lots of big plays in passing game as a result.
  3. The Houston STs are below average as well.  Bills should also be able to set something up in return game.
  4. Bills are a top 5 Offense in scoring and can see them getting 30+ easily vs Texans - likely by end of 3rd quarter again.  

On the purely emotional side, the majority of the starters (Allen, Singletary, Knox, Ford, Morse, Feliciano, Dawkins, Beasley on Offense, nearly the entire D) will still have that OT WC loss taste in their mouths and want to get some payback.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Hopefully the upside of the Steeler game is that this team will have the upmost urgency regardless who they play. 

I personally think the moment they lost to PIT it pissed the entire team off to a point their like dogs on raw meat. That could subside a little if they beat KC, but they do seem to being playing with a ton of purpose that truthfully wasn't there against PIT.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I personally think the moment they lost to PIT it pissed the entire team off to a point their like dogs on raw meat. That could subside a little if they beat KC, but they do seem to being playing with a ton of purpose that truthfully wasn't there against PIT.

I’m still annoyed they lost that game.  Steelers right now look like they could be picking in the top 6 or 7 of the draft.   Bills should not have lost that game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

So true, that’s what men and woman who do it for a living mention them all the time. What you said doesn’t follow logic or human nature. Which is to look ahead to a tough assignment etc.. 

Look it up, bud.  By the way, nice game by Mac yesterday!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

Will we get the Members Only Black Jacket officiating crew on Sunday?

I don't quite underfstand the reference but I felt cringe worthy vibes from it,  this news ain't good folks. .

ahem: no replay reviews of calls ...they don't want replays to incite and rabble the fanbase...what are they hiding hmmm? smh I'll take back CBS in a heartbeat. Not a great fan of Fox Football. announcers either. 

m

4 hours ago, Blainorama5 said:

Yeah, but folks around here really need something to wring their hands about.   It's just the TBD way.  🤪

without hand wringing Bills chatrooms would cease to exist. WORD haha GO BILLS~!!~!!~!~!

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Still have to take the game seriously. Get 26 going early and keep playing good defense. Find a way to get another W.

a nice blowout would be great much better for my blood pressure #truth

10 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I don't quite underfstand the reference but I felt cringe worthy vibes from it,  this news ain't good folks. .

ahem: no replay reviews of calls ...they don't want replays to incite and rabble the fanbase...what are they hiding hmmm? smh I'll take back CBS in a heartbeat. Not a great fan of Fox Football. announcers either. 

m

Referencing the ref in the all-black uniform who overturned the Houston playoff game kickoff fumble.

42 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

No mention of his throwing ability??

Definitely implied by the "total package" part

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1