Shady McCoy Retiring

StHustle

32 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Jerry Hughes for Kelvan Sheppard wins that

True. We got Jerry just before he peaked and he's played at a high level since.

Career-wise, Shady was just good as Jerry at his respective position, but most of that was in Philly. We got him on the down side of his career. It was still a steal, but mostly because Kiko didn't play well for them at all.

5 hours ago, Gugny said:

Loved Shady as a Bill.

Arguably one of the most lopsided trades in NFL history.

I had a buddy with Bills seasons for years and he called me INCREDULOUS....we just landed shady ************* Mccoy ..he was amazed. 

I was 50-50 I thought Kiko would be in a bills uni NOT traded.

Im very happy with the trade!

8 hours ago, StHustle said:

As some may already know Im sort of an NFL insider, however, can rarely speak on things I know because of NDAs and all that.  I will never be anyone's anonymous source.

got the honor to be invited to the party and will post pics in this thread when the time comes.

Hands off, bro...

image.png.607caf44d077ae5de05d824e281be970.png

Also, don' take the party bus...

11 hours ago, StHustle said:

As some may already know Im sort of an NFL insider, however, can rarely speak on things I know because of NDAs and all that.  I will never be anyone's anonymous source.

Anyway, LeSean is retiring and will be honored next week at the Chiefs @ Eagles game. I got the honor to be invited to the party and will post pics in this thread when the time comes. I thought this was already reported and was looking for a link to add in this thread before I realized it hasnt been announced yet. Probably because LeSean wants to remain "available" until the last minute in case the right situation crops up within the next few days. Whatever the case is, I got approval to speak on this as its not considered a big deal and the public announcement is imminent. I will also be attending the Eagles/Chiefs game 🤮 but sporting my Bills McCoy jersey as he will always be a Bill in my heart ♥️

Congrats to Shady if correct.  He was a great Buffalo Bill and probably the biggest reason why they made the playoffs in 2017

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I legitimately loved watching him run, and I am sad that his time here didn't get to the playoff aspirations we had. It wasn't every time, but he was a constant home run threat

I am happy that he got one Championship even if it wasn't with us. 

Yeah he made some plays, but at times could be frustrating with the dancing too much that would end up tackled for loss. But still was a good RB and was great with Allen

Heck of a career, Shady. All the best. When he was at his peak in Philly he was frankly better than anybody currently in the league. Maybe if Saquon can get healthy and return to form he could capture the same magic. Maybe Kamara but he’s currently not as consistently awesome week to week.

I think moving forward Shady will replace Fred Taylor and Corey Dillon as the RB forever on the HOF brink. He won’t and probably shouldn’t get in - Edge is the new RB baseline and he had better numbers than Shady - but heck maybe somebody gives him a call this year and he decides to come back and finds a way to another 500 yards and raises his chances. Cheers Shady.

14 hours ago, chris heff said:

Going to a strip club with some thugs who get into a fight with off duty cops shows pretty good judgment. 

Dang found one of the four remaining salty Kiko fans. 

Edited by Nelius

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Heck of a career, Shady. All the best. When he was at his peak in Philly he was frankly better than anybody currently in the league. Maybe if Saquon can get healthy and return to form he could capture the same magic. Maybe Kamara but he’s currently not as consistently awesome week to week.

I think moving forward Shady will replace Fred Taylor and Corey Dillon as the RB forever on the HOF brink. He won’t and probably shouldn’t get in - Edge is the new RB baseline and he had better numbers than Shady - but heck maybe somebody gives him a call this year and he decides to come back and finds a way to another 500 yards and raises his chances. Cheers Shady.

Dang found one of the four remaining salty Kiko fans. 

Never really was a Kiko fan, you know I left out the one about McCoy throwing a woman off a moving “party bus”, an Eagles fan friend reminded me of that incident, but you keep telling yourself what a great guy McCoy was. Oh and OJ didn’t do it.

20 hours ago, StHustle said:

THEN YOU'RE USELESS TO ME!

What good is being an "insider" if you can't drop anonymous info nuggets to the rest of us outsiders?!  

That's like inviting us regular folk to Area 51, but only if we wear earplugs & are double-blindfolded! It's people like you that make me.............................want to be a person like you 🤣

You know, just so I can rub it in others' faces. 

Edited by BigDingus