Shady McCoy Retiring

StHustle

Just now, chris heff said:

How do you know she was white? Not only wasn’t her race divulged, neither was her name. All legal documents and press reports referred to he as “Mary Roe”.

I don't know bro...I didn't ask him how he knew she was white or whatnot. 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, chris heff said:

Unbelievable, not a criminal mastermind and not innocent. Those incidents all resulted in civil suits, he paid them off. I’m sure the woman that he intended to leave soaking wet, in the month of December, on the side of the New Jersey Turnpike doesn’t see his act as meaningless. She is someone’s daughter. How exactly do you think a despicable act like that is meaningless?

"Meaningless" in terms of criminal behavior since dropping someone off at a rest area isn't a crime, she had no visible signs of violence and admitted Shady never touched her, despite claiming otherwise.  I'd admit it was wrong of him to do, but "despicable"?

Again these incidents were all investigated fully and no charges were filed.  Because there was no evidence that what he did rose to the level of criminal activity.  Assaulting people is serious, especially when it's a cop. 

Edited by Doc

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Meaningless" in terms of criminal behavior since dropping someone off at a rest area isn't a crime, she had no visible signs of violence and admitted Shady never touched her.  I'd admit it was wrong of him to do but "despicable"?

Again these incidents were all investigated fully and no charges were filed.  Because there was no evidence what he did rose to the level of criminal activity.  Assaulting people is serious, especially when it's a cop. 

He dropped her at a rest area only after other women pleaded with him to go back for her. He initially had her dropped on the side of the road. She did admit that McCoy never touched her, he told “Big John” to “get her” that is in the police report. “Big John” touched her. He held her while they dumped a “beverage” on her. And what does he need a bodyguard for? I don’t recall the name of Thurman’s bodyguard. Do you think Josh has a bodyguard? 

The charges were dropped in all these incidents because the victim withdrew the complaint after civil suits were settled. Through his attorneys and probably on their advice he paid them off.

4 minutes ago, chris heff said:

He dropped her at a rest area only after other women pleaded with him to go back for her. He initially had her dropped on the side of the road. She did admit that McCoy never touched her, he told “Big John” to “get her” that is in the police report. “Big John” touched her. He held her while they dumped a “beverage” on her. And what does he need a bodyguard for? I don’t recall the name of Thurman’s bodyguard. Do you think Josh has a bodyguard? 

The charges were dropped in all these incidents because the victim withdrew the complaint after civil suits were settled. Through his attorneys and probably on their advice he paid them off.

OK.  I've got some time to kill.

Lots of celebrities have bodyguards.  I'm not sure if Josh has one but it wouldn't be a bad idea now that he's making bank and can potentially be a target. 

"Mary Roe" claimed she "suffered major injuries to her head and back -- and bruises all over her body," yet the cops found no injuries on her.  And I haven't found anywhere where the cops noticed her to be drenched in liquid or even where they were (rest stop or some place else?) when they encountered her.  For all we know those could be fabrications, but the lack of physical evidence is incontrovertible (unless you think the cops were lying).

Yeah they dropped the civil suits because he paid them off to make their cases go away.  If he had been found guilty of doing what they claimed, they would have made sure he was charged criminally and taken him to the cleaners.

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK.  I've got some time to kill.

Lots of celebrities have bodyguards.  I'm not sure if Josh has one but it wouldn't be a bad idea now that he's making bank and can potentially be a target. 

"Mary Roe" claimed she "suffered major injuries to her head and back -- and bruises all over her body," yet the cops found no injuries on her.  And I haven't found anywhere where the cops noticed her to be drenched in liquid or even where they were (rest stop or some place else?) when they encountered her.  For all we know those could be fabrications, but the lack of physical evidence is incontrovertible (unless you think the cops were lying).

Yeah they dropped the civil suits because he paid them off to make their cases go away.  If he had been found guilty of doing what they claimed, they would have made sure he was charged criminally and taken him to the cleaners.

How can one be "found guilty" and then be charged criminally?

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

Except weo needs to be shown where the knife and fork are...

What part of this awesome zinger did you have to edit to bring it to this level of sting?

Anyway....your stuff is nothing more than finger food.  Snacks.  

13 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

What part of this awesome zinger did you have to edit to bring it to this level of sting?

Anyway....your stuff is nothing more than finger food.  Snacks.  

LOL!  Says the guy who needed an explanation for what I wrote above.  But I realize it's because you never have any stuff.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

LOL!  Says the guy who needed an explanation for what I wrote above.  But I realize it's because you never have any stuff.

I was asking what bit of that lamp response did you have to re-write....

Wait, did I just have to explain what I wrote above?!

So much, doc....so much...

image.png.42b4ed6ed634f578b656453497fc8db1.png

5 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I find finger foods and snacks delicious

Oh, clearly I do too! lol

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I was asking what bit of that lamp response did you have to re-write....

Wait, did I just have to explain what I wrote above?!

So much, doc....so much...

Well if you need to know, I forgot to put the "s" in "needs" originally.  I didn't want to have you focus on that and distract from the great comeback.  And yet...

But hey, in the future I'll do the same to you when you edit your posts.