Rousseau nominated for ROW

WhoTom

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

You can discard votes without telling user that user already voted. 

Shouldn't that post be in PPP? 😉

Once you vote and it shows the tally (as a percentage) so far, it says "Refresh the page to vote again." I'm guessing they wouldn't encourage you to vote more than once if they were discarding the extras.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

Put a handful of votes in, might check back later.

What a good problem to have.  "Sure, our rookie played great.  But our other young guys ALSO played great, how terrible who am I supposed to be happy for now?"

Be happy to finally see it all come together at the right time, this year!

Go Bills! All the Way!

Super Bowl, Baby!

Just wait till JA17 first finds his game, then takes it to another level....

We are going to be unstoppable come January! There will be talk that this might be the best team ever!

Bills - 54, Rams - 13.

4 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

He looks like such a natural and instinctive football player.  He could end up being the star player this defense has been lacking.  Some guys just have it right out of the gate and this seems to be the case with Greg.  

Exactly how I feel. If only the way he hits and find seams was teachable. 

Combine his physical traits and his instincts, yeesh. It’s early but this young man can become a star if that is his motivation. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

Exactly how I feel. If only the way he hits and find seams was teachable. 

Combine his physical traits and his instincts, yeesh. It’s early but this young man can become a star if that is his motivation. 

He seems very motivated and humble.  The sky is the limit for this kid with the combination of that mindset and his natural god given traits.

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Mostly the covid gap year. And I couldn’t be happier...

Tell me about it. I'm pretty sure the Bills target arm length at DE as a measurable they value as both Groot and Epenesa were among the highest in each draft class as far as reach goes. Then you look at the wicked production Groot had in one year, the closing ability, the sub 4.7. Groot is going to be a pro bowler by next year. I've only said that about one other Bills lineman this early in my life and it was Kyle Williams. Sometimes you can just see it and when it's that obvious, you likely have something special.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billybrew1 said:

Be happy to finally see it all come together at the right time, this year!

Go Bills! All the Way!

Super Bowl, Baby!

Just wait till JA17 first finds his game, then takes it to another level....

We are going to be unstoppable come January! There will be talk that this might be the best team ever!

Bills - 54, Rams - 13.

Username seems fitting with this prediction, maybe just change the 1 to 12-15ish 😆😆

Edited by BillsShredder83

5 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Tom, I voted, can I get my sticker now? 🏈😇🦬

And voted, and voted, well you get it.

I’d be disappointed if a legit Bills player lost because we didn’t vote enough. Last I looked, he was at 53%. Need to get back and….ya know “check” again. 

EDIT: Some other fan base may have gotten fired up, but our Groot is down to 40% GET TO WORK!    :)

Edited by Augie
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Did you want Groot or Phillips? Be honest.

Rousseau was a unique prospect.

They don't all pan out..........but players like Aaron Donald and JJ Watt were mis-evaluated and then became so difficult to stop because they were unique.

Phillips, on the other hand,  was run-of-the-mill performer who had already retired once because of concussion issues.    Excellent athlete, good movement skills for his size.....aside from not producing and all of the medical and commitment red flags he fit the mould.....I thought he warranted an early day 3 pick.