Rousseau nominated for ROW

WhoTom

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Greg Rousseau FBI, we've found our solution to crime, the criminals wouldn't even dare.

24 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

His favorite movie is Interstellar! This guy just became my favorite Bill of all time.

Matthew Mcconaughey Laughing GIF

That scene is so damn sad.

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

He should thank eddy oliver and aj for those sacks because I was impressed with aj but eddy really collapsed the pocket from the right defensive end position.

In case you did not see his post game press conference, he gave credit to the entire defense. Not only is Greg a talented player with tremendous potential, he is humble and has a great attitude.

Edited by Peter
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

On his sack, he actually abandoned his coverage zone and came up to make the stop on Brissett before he could get across the LOS.

His ability to track the ball carrier is elite. It's like he intuitively knew where Brissett was going to be and met him there. And once he has you in his grasp he isn't letting you go. He looks like the player we all wish Edmunds would be, matching elite athletic skills with elite instincts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

His ability to track the ball carrier is elite. It's like he intuitively knew where Brissett was going to be and met him there. And once he has you in his grasp he isn't letting you go. He looks like the player we all wish Edmunds would be, matching elite athletic skills with elite instincts.

If Edmunds had this ability we would be a #1 defense.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Rousseau has been a MONSTER.

I also (barely) noticed that Jaelan Phillips, the higher drafted DE from the U, was on the field Sunday. But didnt make nearly as much an impact as Rousseau.

Yeah and Dolphins fans are livid. Some are ready to give Flores the boot.

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

You're dead to me

Did you want Groot or Phillips? Be honest.

As a Canes fan I wanted either or, I didn't think we'd have a shot at either but if one fell I wanted Rousseau. I have maintained a Cam Jordan comp for him based on size speed and ability to set the edge with his arm length. I also liked his positional versatility in 4 man fronts if he is inside on a pass rush package. He's got a monster ceiling and his floor is good too. You don't just luck your way in 15 sacks in a season in a power 5 program

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sure you can give them ad views.  It does not mean your vote counts since many record votes by IP address.

If that were the case they would say that you have already voted. 

That's the double edge sword, block votes from the same users means blocking additional ad revenue.  They only count hits in this case is my guess, not unique hits.

Just now, The Wiz said:

If that were the case they would say that you have already voted. 

That's the double edge sword, block votes from the same users means blocking additional ad revenue.  They only count hits in this case is my guess, not unique hits.

You can discard votes without telling user that user already voted. 

26 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

You can discard votes without telling user that user already voted. 

Yes you can, but then they would need to discard the ad revenue as well because of unique views. 

I wouldst want to pay a company for 500 ad views because of one person reloading the page 499 times. 

Also, who doesn't use adblock plus these days?

Edited by The Wiz