Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

These next two games Josh gets himself right, setting up for the rematch with KC. 

Daniel Jones looked very decent against this defense on the road, and Herbert had no problem moving the ball against them.

I expect big plays out of the passing game, deep ball will be there for the taking against a very pedestrian secondary, the OL just has to hold up.

I expect the Bills defense to make Heinecke wish he was still safe and sound on the sidelines as the clipboard holder we all know he really is… that horrible pick he threw that should’ve cost WFT the game, there will be a lot more of that.  If Fitz was playing this would be a game, but an inexperienced QB at the Ralph, against this new and improved pass rush? Pay up for that Bills D this week on DraftKings…

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why do I always read WFT as WTF. 

Because you were born and raised in the mid to late 20th century, when men cajoled each other mercilessly as a matter of normal behavior, and “to soon” jokes were never to soon, nowadays everyone’s gotta be a P- -  - - to be considered to be socially acceptable, hell, the good comedians don’t play at colleges anymore, because jokes are bad now…, okay, I’m back, I don’t know what came over me, I will continue to be agonizingly polite as I usually am…, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

23 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Why do I always read WFT as WTF. 

Because you were born and raised in the mid to late 20th century, when men cajoled each other mercilessly as a matter of normal behavior, and “to soon” jokes were never to soon, nowadays everyone’s gotta be a P- -  - - to be considered to be socially acceptable, hell, the good comedians don’t play at colleges anymore, because jokes are bad now…, okay, I’m back, I don’t know what came over me, I will continue to be agonizingly polite as I usually am…, 

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, Dr.Mantis_Toboggan said:

These next two games Josh gets himself right, setting up for the rematch with KC. 

Daniel Jones looked very decent against this defense on the road, and Herbert had no problem moving the ball against them.

I expect big plays out of the passing game, deep ball will be there for the taking against a very pedestrian secondary, the OL just has to hold up.

I expect the Bills defense to make Heinecke wish he was still safe and sound on the sidelines as the clipboard holder we all know he really is… that horrible pick he threw that should’ve cost WFT the game, there will be a lot more of that.  If Fitz was playing this would be a game, but an inexperienced QB at the Ralph, against this new and improved pass rush? Pay up for that Bills D this week on DraftKings…

I just locked in Wash at +9.5. Think the Bills win but don't cover. The Bills defense is playing very well and the offense... I see more of the same here. The Bills offense will try to establish a more balanced attack to take the pressure off Allen. I don't see a quick turn around for Allen. He won't make rookie mistakes, his legs will be valuable, he will make a few nice throws, and he will manage the game and the Bills to a victory. Imho, it's the defense that wins the game. 

Buffalo 24

Wash 17

• Eyeroll 1

On Locked On Bills today, Joe Marino stressed that Heinecke has a lot of ability (can work off script, thrives off play action, can extend plays, has good deep ball, good athleticism) and might be a diamond in the rough. Said we shouldn't take him lightly and doesn't want everyone to underestimate him. Said some believe he may be the long-term answer in Washington. Said he's not like other backup QBs.

@Royale with Cheese

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

On Locked On Bills today, Joe Marino stressed that Heinecke has a lot of ability (can work off script, thrives off play action, can extend plays, has good deep ball, good athleticism) and might be a diamond in the rough. Said we shouldn't take him lightly and doesn't want everyone to underestimate him. Said some believe he may be the long-term answer in Washington. Said he's not like other backup QBs.

@Royale with Cheese

He gave Tampa a scare in the playoffs (for a few quarters at least).

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

@Royale with Cheese

Okay, like I said, I don't think he sucks.  

I was simply disagreeing with your statement that he had "great stats".  I responded with he has 5 total career TD's with 4 career INT's.  And you said it wasn't fair to judge him on his career numbers.

Edited by Royale with Cheese