Week 3: WFT at Bills

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, wjag said:

That seems pretty high. WTF does come with a stout D. 

The D has looked like a bunch of guys just cashing checks. I thought they would wreck some games but they have started slow. Daniel Jones lobbed another touchdown pass to Slayton but he dropped it.

Gmen would have put up 36 and won in Washington. If the Bills play anything like they did yesterday it should be another beatdown. 

Their quarterback is similar to JB who the Bills have now shut out twice. He can move a little, throw a bit, but does not see the whole field and does not do anything well. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CommonCents said:

The D has looked like a bunch of guys just cashing checks. I thought they would wreck some games but they have started slow. Daniel Jones lobbed another touchdown pass to Slayton but he dropped it.

Gmen would have put up 36 and won in Washington. If the Bills play anything like they did yesterday it should be another beatdown. 

Their quarterback is similar to JB who the Bills have now shut out twice. He can move a little, throw a bit, but does not see the whole field and does not do anything well. 

Maybe we’re seeing different things but I thought their front 7, especially the down 4 lineman are causing all sorts of problems. I don’t think they’re nearly as “splash” up front as PIT and no where near the caliber of MIA on the back end. 

That being said, that DL is made up of 4 first round picks, and after what we saw with the Steelers, I’m making sure my OL is ready to come to play. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Questions unrelated to the game (well sort of):

1 - should a Washington fan be forced to bin their "Redskins" gear if they don't want to?

2 - does a Bills fan (or any fan) have the right to give a WTF fan grief if they wear said "Redskins" gear to that teams stadium? 

I am curious to know how this is viewed.  

• Agree 1

47 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Questions unrelated to the game (well sort of):

1 - should a Washington fan be forced to bin their "Redskins" gear if they don't want to?

2 - does a Bills fan (or any fan) have the right to give a WTF fan grief if they wear said "Redskins" gear to that teams stadium? 

I am curious to know how this is viewed.  

1-No.

2- Sure, but if they giving the grief get grief back that is also OK.

Edited by Beast

WFT's offense isn't the Chiefs but it's got some good players. Terry McLauren is a beast and Antonio Gibson is a very good running back. Don't sleep on Taylor Heineke either. 

Not sure what's up with their defense but Chase Young is still scary good. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, wjag said:

That seems pretty high. WTF does come with a stout D. 

That's the rumor. 

That same D got torched pretty good by Herbert in week 1 and in week 2 gave up a pretty nice game to Generic Josh Allen (Daniel Jones). 

Wouldn't shock me to see Allen bounce back at home again at a defense that has been good but nowhere near as expected yet.