GAME BALLS - Packers v. Bills, 08/28/21

Josh *****in' Allen - You saw it, I saw it, we all saw it.  Best QB in the NFL, and we got him on a cheap contract for years.  Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades!

Jake Fromm - Giving the Bills a lot to think about.  Webb was ahead after the Detroit game, but hasn't looked good since.

Gabe "Welcome Back" Davis - Caught everything thrown at him, including the big TD.  Gonna be pushing Sanders all year.

AJ Epenesa - Looked good as a backup LS.  FG snap bobbled by Haack not his fault, and the last punt snap to Haack was an adventure, but good to know we have a capable backup if "Turd" Ferguson is sidelined.

Andre Smith - Dude was all over the field today and laying the wood.  Bold Prediction:  If Edmunds doesn't get it together, Smith will be starting MLB sometime this year.

Siran "Wrap" Neal - Another dude all over the field today, with sure tackling and good coverage.  

WHO YA GOT?

• Like (+1) 9

I liked the limited action I saw of their new signing, Sims.

Had his man beat two times in a row deep and Webb showed why he is not an NFL QB by missing him badly both times.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Some props to the coaching staff who did a great job managing to get a wide variety of players into a wide variety of scenarios, got a lot of interesting stuff on film, kept everybody healthy and finished an undefeated preseason with a shutout even while they were focusing on player preparation and evaluation instead of winning.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1