8/28/21 Post Game Thread Bills vs Packers Preseason finale

I hope the D was playing vanilla and trying not to tip their hand prior to Game 1. 

They were fortunate it was Love out there instead of Rodgers. And honestly Love didn't have too much trouble moving the ball on our D either, just some bad luck. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I never was concerned with Josh regressing. Him and Diggs have a special DNA to just continually improve their craft to be the best at what they do.

Our offense is going to be a lot of fun.

Gabe Davis was a steal last year and is blooming into something special as well.

My concern right now is a long snapper.

Just go for two every time and not an issue. 

We don't need to punt a shown today. 

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Josh Allen is going to be one of those players that is not going to get the respect he deserves until he actually win the Super Bowl

Nah.  Just has to show last year wasn't a mirage.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsbackto81 said:

I hope the D was playing vanilla and trying not to tip their hand prior to Game 1. 

They were fortunate it was Love out there instead of Rodgers. And honestly Love didn't have too much trouble moving the ball on our D either, just some bad luck. 

I'm hoping for the same thing. Bend but don't break is the most nerve wracking scheme

4 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Josh Allen is going to be one of those players that is not going to get the respect he deserves until he actually win the Super Bowl

Huh?

He's getting a lot of respect everywhere I look.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Also Gabe Davis is good.

Someone should tell that to Scottlaw…, 😁👍

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

I can't wait for the opener. Or offense hasn't lost a step, and it doesn't look like Allen is going to regress. We are set up for a run if the defense can play halfway competent football. 

The offense is better! Ford is a better run blocker. Sanders is a huge upgrade from an injured John Brown. Davis is a rookie no more (and looks like a vet now.)  I think our RBs are committed to excellence and the real run game plays will show up vs. Pittsburgh. (Though we will always have dorky looking run plays out of the shotgun.)

Our WR depth is better than last year, too! I think Kumerow and McKenzie are more ready to make an impact. Stevenson might make the team, too!

And finally, Josh Allen is better than he was last year. Less mistakes, more clutch plays. We just have to keep him protected and give him like to of weapons!

But those fans unworried that our defense might not be good enough are wrong. We HAVE TO BE BETTER ON D to beat the chefs. That means our edge players must impact the game with big plays and Tremaine has to take over at times. Edmunds must get better, imho, if we are to beat KC..... 

Defense still wins Super Bowls!

KC's defense won that SB vs. SF.

and Tampa's D won that SB last year....

You can go back further if you want....

Super Bowl winners must be balanced!

We can do it.....

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, CSBill said:

Some are Zimmer might be odd man out on D-line. I guess I’m watching a different team, because I see him as a starter on the Bills.

I don’t believe he is starter if Ed is healthy, but he absolutely makes this team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I predict Klein plays a helluva lot more than last year.....

I think almost everyone is going to try to play keep-away from Josh. 

Maybe we'll even see that 5-2 we seldom show? I like it!

Someone said to calm down that we play bend but not break and that person was right.

We are going to have to ready to know it's OK for teams to move the ball between the twenties against us.

The other team gets paid too.

Go Bills!