Hey Levon... You made the wrong choice

kirkwoodus13

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

That don't confront me....

1 hour ago, teef said:

And out the door I went. 

If I lived to be 150 and never heard another George Thorogood song between today and the day I die ... I'd be very cool with that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The most telling part of Le'Veon's sojourn in the NFL was this story of him and ex Steeler LaGarrette Blount getting pulled over for weed on way to catch plane for preseason game.  True dedication to blaze 3-4 hours before flight because it wouldn't be right to do on ride to catch the charter flight.

https://www.nfl.com/news/steelers-bell-blount-charged-with-pot-possession-0ap3000000381295

2 hours ago, teef said:

And out the door I went. 

Everybody funny. Now you funny too. 

57 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If I lived to be 150 and never heard another George Thorogood song between today and the day I die ... I'd be very cool with that.

You know what you need?

• Like (+1) 1

I agree that the Bills definitely need a better back in this offense and Levion might be better than what we have but he is in no way a team player after what he said about Andy Reid i don't want him any where near the Bills facility .

The guy is a IT'S ALL ABOUT ME NFL player & i'm glad he's not here i would have liked to see maybe AP in a bills uni i think he could have been a good add to what is in the back field but not Bell !! 

• Disagree 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

I agree that the Bills definitely need a better back in this offense and Levion might be better than what we have but he is in no way a team player after what he said about Andy Reid i don't want him any where near the Bills facility .

The guy is a IT'S ALL ABOUT ME NFL player & i'm glad he's not here i would have liked to see maybe AP in a bills uni i think he could have been a good add to what is in the back field but not Bell !! 

Geezus, can anyone on this board spell his name right?  

It's Le'Veon Bell.

New rule...if you cant spell their name, you can't post about them.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

His sitting out a year told me everything I needed to know about him.  At best he’s worth a vet minimum contact, but I wouldn’t expect him to give anywhere close to 100%. 

He cemented his status as a true moron when he turned down a 70 mill contract with the Steelers.

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Geezus, can anyone on this board spell his name right?  

It's Le'Veon Bell.

New rule...if you cant spell their name, you can't post about them.  

I always get a kick out of people who get so worked up over someone misspelling anything.

8 hours ago, Gambit said:

I always get a kick out of people who get so worked up over someone misspelling anything.

I’m not normally that guy, but we 9 pages deep and the OP and title still have it wrong and it’s amazing how badly his name is getting butchered in this thread lol

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.