Playoff Game Postgame Thread

7 minutes ago, dakrider said:

Rivers had time all game.  Bills inability to stop the run OR rush the quarterback don't bode well for them. 

The Colts have arguably the best offensive line in football. The pressure should’ve been better but I wasn’t expecting much from them today.

Edited by BillsfaninSB
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t care what happens from here, maybe that makes me a bad fan, I just really wanted this game

Agreed.  Blowing a 16 point lead last year and a 14 point 4th quarter lead this year would have set the franchise back a decade. Now no matter what happens we have an AFC East title and a playoff win.  The season is a success.  We are playing with house money now.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

Just now, BuffaloBillsMagic1 said:

Was there any way possible that the NFL can say that was not a fumble?  I would love to hear the bs...

The NFL is lucky the Bills won because there is no excuse for that pathetic call. Why have replay?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Daboll and Frazier were abysmal. 

I want to know if those QB runs were Josh or daboll calls...and I give credit where its due to Indy...but dang I wont live if tghey continue to play in this fashion

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our offense had a different feel to it today and it felt like Daboll got away from what has worked all year.

Too many QB draws. Where was McKenzie and all the usual pre-snap motion?

I hope we just go back to what we’ve been doing. I’m fully prepared to live and die with Josh’s arm. 

Ditto.  I don't know what the hell they were thinking today.  I hope that doesn't continue.

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t care what happens from here, maybe that makes me a bad fan, I just really wanted this game

This reminds of the first NE win this season.  It was a mental hump we had to get over and we did - just barely.

What we saw today with Allen was off the charts amazing.  He accounted for over 90% of our total yards and all three TD's.  From a long term perspective any doubt that this guy isn't among the best QB's in the NFL was answered today.  In fact IMO today showed he is best QB in the NFL.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, Ta111 said:

Are you kidding me? He was a one man show with little protection. He was magnificent.

Not kidding at all.He played a good game. But that mistake was just ridiculous.You cant lose your cool like that. Do we want a ROMO  or a RIVERS come playoff time?

We want a Brady or Brees or Rothlesberger

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

Welp, I'd rather have had that controversial call go against us and still win the game then have to listen the hell that reversal gave us the game. But that call suck big time

Exactly, no excuses now. We got screwed and still won. No one can take that win away from us.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, batmanfreek said:

With that slight taste of defeat this week you know damn well they will be focused and prepared next week. No more goofing off. 

Indy is a better team than whoever we will play next week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1