Playoff Game Postgame Thread

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

I would've hated to see that sack and almost lost fumble to be what people remembered. He played a solid game and carried the team when the D was less than stellar.

Yea he was the whole offense again.  One mistake.  And once we got loose he was awesome and the reason we won the game.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

the game certainly proved that no matter what you did during the season, records, stats, ect. it doesn't matter, postseason is any teams game. indy could of pulled that off. 

just real glad to see the bills fought to the end and kudos to the defense with (hyde) defending the last play when it really mattered most!

...on to round 2

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dgrochester55 said:

Same here.   This had a chance to become part of the hard luck narrative for the bills right alongside wide right and the homerun throwback, but fortunately the defense stepped up.    It should have never been allowed to stand and those refs need to be pulled from doing more playoff games.

Same and they didn't even review it until mcd called timeout...absolutely pathetic.  It wasn't like there were too many bodies in the way to see what was going on...looked like poyer intentionally let him stand up to me and didn't touch him down.  An absolutely brilliant play stolen away from us 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Our offense had a different feel to it today and it felt like Daboll got away from what has worked all year.

Too many QB draws. Where was McKenzie and all the usual pre-snap motion?

I hope we just go back to what we’ve been doing. I’m fully prepared to live and die with Josh’s arm. 

Yeah I don't get it, we got away from what the strength of our game has been all year at times and it cost us. Plus you don't use your quarterback in the playoffs for battering ram

Edited by Comebackkid
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's been said a lot, but it needs to be said again:  that last fumble was clear as day.  They had the camera angle - when you freeze that, Poyer's hand is NOT on his back until his knee is off the ground.

That was a no brainer call.  Thank god I don't have to think about that for years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TailgateChef said:

Wait....there was a game today?

Playin.  I needed that.  We needed that.  My family needed that.

Yes there was. It nearly sent me to the hospital from a heart attack lol

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

the game certainly proved that no matter what you did during the season, records, stats, ect. it doesn't matter, postseason is any teams game. indy could of pulled that off. 

just real glad to see the bills fought to the end and kudos to the defense with (hyde) defending the last play when it really mattered most!

...on to round 2

Indy got slept on for absolutely no reason lol we were just the sexy pick because we were blowing teams out 

• Like (+1) 1