Great video of the postgame presentation of the 12/22/17 Idaho Potato Bowl

6 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Best part is Josh throwing potatoes

As someone who prides myself on watching every ounce of Josh Allen content, I have never actually seen this before, so thank you. 

What’s amazing listening to him speak there, is that’s exactly what I imagine him saying when he hoists a Lombardi trophy and Super Bowl MVP. 

I actually told this to @Hapless Bills Fanin a PM a few weeks back without ever seeing this video. Basically what he said here, about it being for/because of everyone else is what I imagine him saying when he wins it all for Buffalo. 

I try not to drool over pro athletes, but Josh is special man. 

• Like (+1) 3

25 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

As someone who prides myself on watching every ounce of Josh Allen content, I have never actually seen this before, so thank you. 

What’s amazing listening to him speak there, is that’s exactly what I imagine him saying when he hoists a Lombardi trophy and Super Bowl MVP. 

I actually told this to @Hapless Bills Fanin a PM a few weeks back without ever seeing this video. Basically what he said here, about it being for/because of everyone else is what I imagine him saying when he wins it all for Buffalo. 

Tell me what he says at about 2:05 when the reporter asks him "What's next for you?", right before he says he'll be declaring for the 2018 NFL Draft?👂  😲 🧐😂

He's still special

Josh gets a cool MVP plaque team and Coach get a plastic/glass bowl.

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Tell me what he says at about 2:05 when the reporter asks him "What's next for you?", right before he says he'll be declaring for the 2018 NFL Draft?👂  😲 🧐😂

He's still special

That was a pretty special moment showed while he was excited with what was coming what he really wanted at that moment was to celebrate with his guys.

Nothing says ‘championship’ like throwing potatoes! 😃 

Just kidding...I consume all things Josh and had not seen this, either. The kids LOVES to be a winner and so he will be! He is strong enough to will things into reality. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, JGMcD2 said:

Hometown discount! 😀😀🇺🇸