Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

18 minutes ago, gordong said:

you guys need to listen to this interview with Palmer...   Some Strong stuff.

https://wgram.prd-radio-drupal.com/media/audio-channel/01-05-hr-3-one-bills-live.  starts around the 20 min mark.  gets really good around the 24 min mark.

Just listened!  He says a lot of interesting stuff.

Suggests Josh Allen is the most physically gifted athlete that has ever played QB at the NFL level.

Third fasted runner behind Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson, strongest arm, 6"5 240 lbs +, and a natural, gifted runner who can make cuts, make tacklers miss, etc.  Not just fast.  

Also mentioned here is Brian Billick saying the jump Josh has made is the biggest he has ever seen in his 40+ year career.

I think it's fair to suggest Josh is still improving.  There's already stuff lined up that they will be working on in the coming off-season.

24 minutes ago, gordong said:

https://wgram.prd-radio-drupal.com/media/audio-channel/01-05-hr-3-one-bills-live.  starts around the 20 min mark.  gets really good around the 24 min mark.

He said that they identified weaknesses of Josh in the offseason through the technology they were using that they haven't even began to address and this offseason they plan on working on what they found.

That's exciting and scary.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

I can't say I love hearing "Diggs" and "oblique" in the same sentence.

But I assume it's not serious if he was just limited and not DNP.

I can help. “I strained my oblique cheering when Diggs caught his third TD of the game “.

• Haha (+1) 6

37 minutes ago, gordong said:

Drool... Damn.. That's some high praise.  These are indeed the best of times..

Edited by wjag
  • Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Suggests Josh Allen is the most physically gifted athlete that has ever played QB at the NFL level.

Third fasted runner behind Lamar Jackson and Russell Wilson, strongest arm, 6"5 240 lbs +, and a natural, gifted runner who can make cuts, make tacklers miss, etc.  Not just fast.  

Also mentioned here is Brian Billick saying the jump Josh has made is the biggest he has ever seen in his 40+ year career.

I think it's fair to suggest Josh is still improving.  There's already stuff lined up that they will be working on in the coming off-season.

I'm calling it now....Allen will have one year he has a total of 60 TD's.  The way he's been playing and if he's still improving.....

20 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Give the scouting staff a monster bonus and don't ever let them go!  There's still people out there sticking to the pre-draft script on Josh.

This team has worked so hard and come so far. It would break my heart for them if they lose to the colts. You just know what the following weeks would be like if the Bills didn’t win a playoff game again. The stigma of “not being able to win in the playoffs” would haunt these guys. It can become overwhelming. They deserve to not go through that. The fan base and the players need this win so bad. Same for coach McDermott. For the first time in forever...the Bills are home for a playoff game and are the better team. Just take care of this game. Get this monkey off the back and then the sky is the limit. It’s kind of like that first Pats game. It didn’t have to be pretty. And it seemed harder then it should have. But getting that win was monumental for this organizations mentality. It didn’t matter how ugly it looked. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

That's what I thought too, but some betting experts here thought anything short of 2 TDs was disrespect🤪

They're a very good team. 7 points is basically confirmation bias , that Buffalo is a great , possibly best team in the game!