What JC Jackson said to Stefon Diggs

PromoTheRobot

Just now, billykay said:

Although Diggs made Jackson look bad last night, Jackson will be a free agent who would be a great pickup for the Bills. Jackson is all pro caliber and would give us two shut down corners.

I like the thought, but Jackson will get top corner money. We won't be able to afford him.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billykay said:

Although Diggs made Jackson look bad last night, Jackson will be a free agent who would be a great pickup for the Bills.     Jackson is all pro caliber and would give us two shut down corners.

we can't pay everyone at every position.  The bills will be picking a CB high in the draft.  They will re-sign wallace to a RFA contract

• Like (+1) 6

4 minutes ago, billykay said:

Although Diggs made Jackson look bad last night, Jackson will be a free agent who would be a great pickup for the Bills.     Jackson is all pro caliber and would give us two shut down corners.

No thanks.  Be leery of Cheaters defensive players.  The majority do nothing with their new teams because Belicheat is a defensive genius.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ganesh said:

we can't pay everyone at every position.  The bills will be picking a CB high in the draft.  They will re-sign wallace to a RFA contract

Yeah, we have too many of our own FAs to worry about over giving our #2 CB big money.

Feliciano

D Williams

Milano

Edmunds

And the extension for Josh

All come first.

• Like (+1) 3

47 minutes ago, billykay said:

Jackson is a great #2. Don't go along with all pro but he is s very good #2. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, billykay said:

He is gonna get paid. Bills are not paying that type of money for a #2 corner.

When was the last time we saw two players on the Bills offense that get better when opponents talk trash? Certainly not in the “high motor/lunch pail” years. Not in the Glory Days either. Those teams did the trash talking. 

I love it. It wasn’t flashy, no dancing. Just score, score again; and once more to remind them. 

Breaking records against the Patriots, what a Holiday Treat!

• Like (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Yeah, we have too many of our own FAs to worry about over giving our #2 CB big money.

Feliciano

D Williams

Milano

Edmunds

And the extension for Josh

All come first.

Milano and Edmunds yes, I don't think Williams or Feliciano get the money bag. Just because of limitations and that I think the Bills want to get Cody Ford on that line, along with drafting more of their guys to keep the cost down and spread it out elsewhere. Now that Josh has begun to mature in the NFL, he'll be able to help the line play beginning next year, ala Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers, etc. He'll be able to cover up some warts on Offense with his own brilliance and allow younger guys to grow into their respective positions, IMHO. 

As for Josh, the Bills will have their 5th year option which I presume they'll exercise giving them two more years on the Rookie contract. Meaning, front-loading FA contracts the next two years will be crucial and of course for them to keep doing what they've been doing which is nailing the Draft on the whole. 

As for #2 CB, to me the Bills have shown they know how to Draft them and develop them - I don't think big money goes out to CB now that Tre is locked up. Defense got the money last year, Milano or Edmunds probably gets it this year but maybe not both - again Edmunds will have a 5th year option and good GMs use that to their advantage. I would think Offense gets 60% of the FA money this year, but where that goes, only Beane and company can pick that out. All of that said, it's great to not have to worry about it and know all of these decisions are in good hands and most importantly, the Bills are strongly heading into the playoffs with terrific team chemistry. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

8 minutes ago, BigBuff423 said:

Milano and Edmunds yes, I don't think Williams or Feliciano get the money bag. Just because of limitations and that I think the Bills want to get Cody Ford on that line, along with drafting more of their guys to keep the cost down and spread it out elsewhere. Now that Josh has begun to mature in the NFL, he'll be able to help the line play beginning next year, ala Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers, etc. He'll be able to cover up some warts on Offense with his own brilliance and allow younger guys to grow into their respective positions, IMHO. 

As for Josh, the Bills will have their 5th year option which I presume they'll exercise giving them two more years on the Rookie contract. Meaning, front-loading FA contracts the next two years will be crucial and of course for them to keep doing what they've been doing which is nailing the Draft on the whole. 

As for #2 CB, to me the Bills have shown they know how to Draft them and develop them - I don't think big money goes out to CB now that Tre is locked up. Defense got the money last year, Milano or Edmunds probably gets it this year but maybe not both - again Edmunds will have a 5th year option and good GMs use that to their advantage. I would think Offense gets 60% of the FA money this year, but where that goes, only Beane and company can pick that out. All of that said, it's great to not have to worry about it and know all of these decisions are in good hands and most importantly, the Bills are strongly heading into the playoffs with terrific team chemistry. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

I disagree about Feliciano and Williams.  The most important player is Josh and they protect him.

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Lost in all of that was JC's multiple holds on Diggs that were not called......he just ended up poking the bear too many times I love it.

Yeah, there was a LOT of uncalled holding on the Pats DBs.

You know what I love about this Bills team?

It doesn't matter.  Uncalled penalties?  Ticky-tack penalties called on us?  TD called back on an "Ice the QB" last-second timeout?  Two dropped TD passes?

Pfffft, Next Play.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1