What JC Jackson said to Stefon Diggs

PromoTheRobot

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

<sigh>  Did you miss the three third down tackles that Cookie made to force the Cheats to punt 3 times?  I get the Edmunds hate, but when healthy, Cookie is the best LB on the team.  I do agree with you that neither will be resigned, but I fully expect both Edmunds and Cookie to be re-signed.

Cookie ?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Fair enough, and obviously none of us know the inner workings of the Beane's plan. Please don't mistake my belief that they make different value moves for financial reasons as an indictment against their play or fit within the team construct. Williams has been every bit as good as they believed he could be before his injury while he took a one year hiatus to recover. He's been nothing short of terrific. Feliciano is a good player and I love what he brings to the team.  But IMO, it's not just do they like a player or think he's a good player, but is the value there? I can't answer that, but it seems to me Beane and this FO will value Offensive Line depth in some capacity, but looking at how they did it the last two years, I think that's their blue print. Find under the radar guys to fill the need in FA, Draft the ones you hope to have around for the long-term and then manage all of that money wisely. Feliciano and Williams will deserve to get paid, but given the flux in Cap and the fact that as stated Milano and Edmunds will need to be first in line (IMO), I just don't know if there's enough of the space to go around. 

IMO, they look for next year's version of Feliciano and Williams, Draft a RT high, put Ford back at LG and maybe ask Boetteger (sp?) to move to RG or vice-versa in terms of line placement. But, thankfully we have some really good games to look forward to before we really need to think about the Off-season. 

I think they were waiting to see what they could develop in Allen. he did not have real receivers his 1st season either.
Bills have building up for this year. Invested in O line and WR to support Josh.
I think it is a priority to give J Allen Everything he can get to be the best he can be.

One thing is for sure. We have gone off topic  lol
and no

I do not think Bills will look to FA for much anything near elite and the cost associated

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Dark Chocolate Cookies - Pepperidge Farm

MMMMM  COOKIE

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, scuba guy said:

I got it right away when you used the reference that is why i commented right back I believe you did it last year on a post also 

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

I glossed Milano "The Cookie" the day he got here....

How i never saw that is rather surprising

I love those btw and will be stopping at wegmans on the way home from work tomorrow  LOL

• Like (+1) 2