What JC Jackson said to Stefon Diggs

PromoTheRobot

Diggs has that dog in him. I think Allen does as well. It's the perfect marriage. It's why Cousins and Diggs didn't work. 

They will always respect each other. 

If anyone happened to watch Rams Vs Seahawks. Goff took off on a 3rd down run and slid a yard short. McVay ripped him on the sideline. They're trying to make the playoffs and Goff is sliding a yard short on 3rd down. This is the difference between players that have that dog in them and players that don't. Diggs and Allen do. Don't challenge them. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Diggs has that dog in him. I think Allen does as well. It's the perfect marriage. It's why Cousins and Diggs didn't work. 

They will always respect each other. 

If anyone happened to watch Rams Vs Seahawks. Goff took off on a 3rd down run and slid a yard short. McVay ripped him on the sideline. They're trying to make the playoffs and Goff is sliding a yard short on 3rd down. This is the difference between players that have that dog in them and players that don't. Diggs and Allen do. Don't challenge them. 

Josh did that last weekend.  Now to be fair, I think he misjudged where he needed to start his slide to get the first.

1 hour ago, dbfla10 said:

why does every one love Milano and Edmunds so much. They rarely make big impact plays, especially edmunds. Dont be surprise if neither are resigned. 

<sigh>  Did you miss the three third down tackles that Cookie made to force the Cheats to punt 3 times?  I get the Edmunds hate, but when healthy, Cookie is the best LB on the team.  I do agree with you that neither will be resigned, but I fully expect both Edmunds and Cookie to be re-signed.

Edited by Freddie's Dead

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I disagree about Feliciano and Williams.  The most important player is Josh and they protect him.

Fair enough, and obviously none of us know the inner workings of the Beane's plan. Please don't mistake my belief that they make different value moves for financial reasons as an indictment against their play or fit within the team construct. Williams has been every bit as good as they believed he could be before his injury while he took a one year hiatus to recover. He's been nothing short of terrific. Feliciano is a good player and I love what he brings to the team.  But IMO, it's not just do they like a player or think he's a good player, but is the value there? I can't answer that, but it seems to me Beane and this FO will value Offensive Line depth in some capacity, but looking at how they did it the last two years, I think that's their blue print. Find under the radar guys to fill the need in FA, Draft the ones you hope to have around for the long-term and then manage all of that money wisely. Feliciano and Williams will deserve to get paid, but given the flux in Cap and the fact that as stated Milano and Edmunds will need to be first in line (IMO), I just don't know if there's enough of the space to go around. 

IMO, they look for next year's version of Feliciano and Williams, Draft a RT high, put Ford back at LG and maybe ask Boetteger (sp?) to move to RG or vice-versa in terms of line placement. But, thankfully we have some really good games to look forward to before we really need to think about the Off-season. 

• Like (+1) 1

I would like to know what BB said to McDermott when they shook hands after the game.

It was a longer than normal exchange and most Bills fans assume it was all pleasant and classy.

It may have been, it may have not been.  

Did McDermott say anything about it after the game?  I didn't listen to any post game stuff yesterday night.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I would like to know what BB said to McDermott when they shook hands after the game.

It was a longer than normal exchange and most Bills fans assume it was all pleasant and classy.

Did McDermott say anything about it after the game?  I didn't listen to any post game stuff yesterday night.

If it wasn't pleasant and classy, I doubt McDermott would have just let it go.

'Pleasant and classy' may well be somewhat over the top, but I think Belicheck simply made recognition of the fact they were well and truly out-played. If it had been a close loss, it may have been different, but iirc, he has spoken to McDermott in the past, and I think he has respect for him as a coach - and I don't think that that is always the case.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Milano and Edmunds yes, I don't think Williams or Feliciano get the money bag. Just because of limitations and that I think the Bills want to get Cody Ford on that line, along with drafting more of their guys to keep the cost down and spread it out elsewhere. Now that Josh has begun to mature in the NFL, he'll be able to help the line play beginning next year, ala Brady, Brees, Manning, Rodgers, etc. He'll be able to cover up some warts on Offense with his own brilliance and allow younger guys to grow into their respective positions, IMHO. 

As for Josh, the Bills will have their 5th year option which I presume they'll exercise giving them two more years on the Rookie contract. Meaning, front-loading FA contracts the next two years will be crucial and of course for them to keep doing what they've been doing which is nailing the Draft on the whole. 

As for #2 CB, to me the Bills have shown they know how to Draft them and develop them - I don't think big money goes out to CB now that Tre is locked up. Defense got the money last year, Milano or Edmunds probably gets it this year but maybe not both - again Edmunds will have a 5th year option and good GMs use that to their advantage. I would think Offense gets 60% of the FA money this year, but where that goes, only Beane and company can pick that out. All of that said, it's great to not have to worry about it and know all of these decisions are in good hands and most importantly, the Bills are strongly heading into the playoffs with terrific team chemistry. Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

Yep, for Allen and Edmunds I expect any new deals to be extensions that get tacked on after their 5th year options.

And I believe if we can get those done now, we can also amortize the signing bonus starting next year, giving us an extra two years to spread it out as well. Therefore lessening the blow for when the contracts actually start.

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

He did, he said he was touched and honored (paraphrasing from memory) that Belichick took the extra time to congratulate him and give him a really sincere message. So it sounds like it's all good with the coaches.

As I'd expect.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah, and BB even put his arm around him.  Mr Grumpy usually gives a quick “good game” after a loss.

3 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

<sigh>  Did you miss the three third down tackles that Cookie made to force the Cheats to punt 3 times?  I get the Edmunds hate, but when healthy, Cookie is the best LB on the team.  I do agree with you that neither will be resigned, but I fully expect both Edmunds and Cookie to be re-signed.

Yes he personally stoped 3 in a row on 3rd down of which I believe 2 of them were passes to white in the flat and milano balled out open field tackles. You could read his body language also (not on my watch bro)

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

I disagree about Feliciano and Williams.  The most important player is Josh and they protect him.

yep i do agree

and milano and edmunds

:)
we have Our own In House Wizard in Beanes for deal making if no one has noticed yet :)

BTW we need to keep drafting D line and rotate the stock. There is money to be saved there.

Protect Josh is the correct answer. Williams has been a HUGE upgrade out there and can be left one on one in PP.
He is the first guy i want to work with for a deal.

and everyone loves them Jose Feliciano for sure !!