Week 17: Dolphins at Bills - Squish the Fish playoff hopes and dreams

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They can still get in if Baltimore, Cleveland, or Indianapolis lose.

with the Steelers resting starters none of which is going to happen.( in all likelihood )

Dolphins need a win.

After what Barkley did to Cole Beasley,  I say feed him to the fish.

I'm just saying...

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

The Dolphins will lose. Fitz will immediately walk over to the Bills sideline and put on a Bills jersey.

5 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

The Dolphins will lose. Fitz will immediately walk over to the Bills sideline and put on a Bills jersey.

😂😂 I never wanted Fitzy to leave the bills! 😭

• Like (+1) 1

I think they know they are about to face an Elite team and like facing the patriots in the past, to much silliness happens.. dumb mistakes you don't normally make against other teams.. Are they scared? no... Do thy have massive respect for the bills that would force them to do things they would not normally do? yep

I actually really like this Dolphins team.  Their D is fantastic, I love how they approach football, and the organization is definitely moving--quickly--in the right direction.

It's crazy how fast it has happened, but New England could be lost in the wilderness for quite a long time trying to find their next QB.  In the meantime, we might be entering an era of fighting with the Fish for the AFC East, just like in the good old days! 

That rivalry has been DEAD for years and years...but man, it could be back and be back big time, starting RIGHT NOW.

I would LOVE to see it again.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Fitz will be fired in game.

Fitz will immediately walk over to the Bills sideline and take off Mijami jersey and show his Bills one underneath.  

Several people on this board will have heart attacks and/or write a LAMP saying they are done with Buffalo.

• Haha (+1) 1

As far as the Fish being scared to play us, I only know for sure about one of them.  I can guarantee you that Fitzy wants us BAD!!  Dude has the heart of a champion, if not the arm of one.

5 minutes ago, K-9 said:

The Dolphins QB named Tua

Too often plays like dog doo-a

So off he goes and sits

In favor of the magical Fitz

Who also finds ways to screw ya

5 yard penalty for illegal poetry formation.  That is a limerick, not a haiku.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1