Week 17: Dolphins at Bills - Squish the Fish playoff hopes and dreams

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Coming in the Bills forums picking this fight is scetchy.

He is all good. Welcomes me over at the Fin site. Even asked about coming over here and using the same type of name I used on Fins site. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Phinsfaninpeace said:

Thanks! And thank God!! Haha because with steelers playing their 2nds thats not a lock. Baltimore will win and most likely colts too. We really need to win this game

No man, im not picking a fight at all. Sorry if you thought that. Im just stating my opinion. Thats all

Great I will go to your forums and put up the argument that the Phin's Coaching and Gm situation isn't in a strong stable position based on opinion and lets see how far that goes... 

I would call Miami a Solid team with a struggling QB,, We are better then solid.. lets not mix words here..

6 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Coming in the Bills forums picking this fight is scetchy.

I mean I kind of get what he's saying...elite is just a word really.  I dont have much faith in any of these afc teams being good enough to win 2-3 playoff games against this tough afc field and that includes the chiefs.  I dont think there really are any traditional 'elite' teams anymore that you just expect to roll into the super bowl.  The changing of the guard at qb has a lot to do with that I think...drew and Tom are getting up there in age lol

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Great I will go to your forums and put up the argument that the Phin's Coaching and Gm situation isn't in a strong stable position based on opinion and lets see how far that goes... 

I would call Miami a Solid team with a struggling QB,, We are better then solid.. lets not mix words here..

Oooo that would be great. There is a group over there that get all ruffled when another fan pops in. I am even banned in certain threads now because I rubbed people wrong in those thread lol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Ok. Thats your opinion thats fine. Im ok with that. Its ok to have different thoughts. 

I will say this though, we lose this game if you guys play your starters. I feel you are still a much better team than us this year. Hopefully we are more on your level next year. But you guys may jump up another level also there's that. Im just looking forward to our two teams battling for years like back in the day. I never had a problem with the bills. I will always hate the cheatriots and I hate hate hate the jets and even worse adam gase. Im so glad he's destroyed that franchise!! 

Not here to pick fights man... 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Phinsfaninpeace said:

Ok. Thats your opinion thats fine. Im ok with that. Its ok to have different thoughts. 

I will say this though, we lose this game if you guys play your starters. I feel you are still a much better team than us this year. Hopefully we are more on your level next year. But you guys may jump up another level also there's that. Im just looking forward to our two teams battling for years like back in the day. I never had a problem with the bills. I will always hate the cheatriots and I hate hate hate the jets and even worse adam gase. Im so glad he's destroyed that franchise!! 

Not here to pick fights man... 

Fair enough Cheers

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Oooo that would be great. There is a group over there that get all ruffled when another fan pops in. I am even banned in certain threads now because I rubbed people wrong in those thread lol. 

Haha I was checking out the phins and pats message boards last night and saw a lot of posts like that! That makes me want to register even more lol somehow the pats fans are even more insufferable now that they aren't good

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I'm sure none of us are truly unbiased and we really don't want Tua to be good but I have seen him a lot from watching nfl redzone and im pretty sure anyone would tell you that offense isn't even close to as effective as it is with Fitz starting.   Had a debate with my giants fan friends about it...they said 'well tua doesn't turn the ball over as much so he gives them the best chance of keeping them in the game' but he doesn't do anything positive either.  It really is exactly like the Tyrod situation like many others have said.  If Fitz was starting I would definitely give them a chance in this game he neutralizes the pass rush by getting the ball out quick which always seemed to give us issues in the past.  Although we had no trouble with the steelers who have been playing that way all season. 

The Dolphins can't deal with this offense if everyone plays. Tua is a limited QB at this stage and any type of lead will create more pressure than he's prepared for. The move to Fitz will be early to save the season. I know Miami has overachieved but this game is uncharted territory. 

6 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I mean I kind of get what he's saying...elite is just a word really.  I dont have much faith in any of these afc teams being good enough to win 2-3 playoff games against this tough afc field and that includes the chiefs.  I dont think there really are any traditional 'elite' teams anymore that you just expect to roll into the super bowl.  The changing of the guard at qb has a lot to do with that I think...drew and Tom are getting up there in age lol

Throw Elite out the door for a second... and read this

IS buffalo a top 3 Team in this league?

My answer is yes... And to me that makes us an elite team.

I also get what your saying but come on... lol

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

Throw Elite out the door for a second... and read this

IS buffalo a top 3 Team in this league?

My answer is yes... And to me that makes us an elite team.

I also get what your saying but come on... lol

Yea its really a semantics thing based on how you define 'elite' i would not at all argue we aren't a top 3 team right now.  But this business is such a hindsight/revisionist history type thing where if we get bounced from the playoffs in the divisional round even the conversation becomes 'well were they really THAT good' when thats pretty unfair because it was still an impressive as hell regular season regardless of what happens in the playoffs.  I think all these fans of other teams/pundits that are down on the bills are hoping for us to underperform in the playoffs so they can play the 'i told you so' card

3 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Colts maybe? Titans win and they win the division. 

Can't wait to hear about frank reichs time with the bills / a revenge game for us not hiring him for 3 straight hours 🤣 

1 minute ago, balln said:

where is all this davis webb love from? literally didnt know he was on the team until they made him active this week? Is he gonna see the field week 17?

He must be running the scout team or something? I only knew about him cuz I live in Giants fan territory and he was supposed to be their next big thing when they drafted him lol

5 minutes ago, balln said:

where is all this davis webb love from? literally didnt know he was on the team until they made him active this week? Is he gonna see the field week 17?

I’m guessing some team may have made inquiries. I’m thinking the Rams, who ended up signing Bortles today. 

• Like (+1) 1