Week 17: Dolphins at Bills - Squish the Fish playoff hopes and dreams

YoloinOhio

On 12/29/2020 at 4:55 PM, balln said:

where is all this davis webb love from? literally didnt know he was on the team until they made him active this week? Is he gonna see the field week 17?

For no rational reason I can think of I would like to see D Webb play ahead of Barkley , but I can be that way sometimes...😜

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The point is McD was asked if they were going to make a change at isolation QB and he said “no”

Also if you isolate Webb today, you can be confident he’s available only some time out (>1 week)

Thanks for the info. But IMHO they’re wasting a golden opportunity here.  Unless they plan on playing the starters all game, or at least until it’s out of reach.

On 12/29/2020 at 9:16 PM, Norcalbillsfan said:

From watching his pre draft videos it seems like tua is an extremely hard worker and puts in the time I'd be willing to bet he finds his groove.

Only if he regains his former ability to rotate his hips in his throwing motion, that hip injury is currently effecting him in a negative manor, looks like he has to use his entire body to throw the ball, and still lacks velocity at any distance.  Time will tell as they say, but at present he isn’t looking particularly good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/31/2020 at 8:32 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not a poke, just curious if the Phins fan gestalt is really to still blame Tannehill?  I mean, he's QBing the league's #3 offense on points right now, and while he doesn't have huge passing attempts or yards, he is pretty durn efficient - 65% completions, 240 ypg, 12 ypc, 32 TD 7 INT.  He was pretty good last year too when he won comeback player of the year.  Which sort of says to me maybe it was some other factor amiss in Miami (I personally give it 4 letters ,starts with "G")

We knew he was good. But like I said, our front office and coaching staff were beyond pathetic. They did tanne no favors. We all knew he needed a team like Tennessee to be good. Basically, a perfect situation all around him. 

On 12/31/2020 at 10:32 PM, RunTheBall said:

I think he meant the GM Tannenbaum unless you are asking about Tannehill as an aside

Yes that is what I meant

On 12/31/2020 at 10:51 PM, MJS said:

They do seem to be on the right track. I'm looking forward to a good rivalry between the Bills and Dolphins.

That being said, I can not sold on Tua at all. He seems ... underwhelming to me, but he's a rookie. We'll see if he improved.

You and me both. I honestly think we need to pull an AZ with Rosen. Im just not sold. But I believe in flo&co to do the right thing.