Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

11 hours ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Packers lost David Bakhtiari to an ACL injury in practice, he is done until next season. He is a tremendously important piece to their O-Line.

this is one of the reasons I feel sitting starters if they're healthy is a futile exercise. Injuries can and will happen anytime. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I told my wife that the third strain of Covid is Zombie. She replies "that's cool"

I'd prefer that. At least you would know who has it. And you can hit them with a baseball bat. 

Win win. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Putin said:

WTH is going on here I came to find out about Beastly and his injurie and all I see here is  💩 about zombies and packers 

So you're saying Aaron Rodgers isn't a Zombie? Just look at the man...

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Beasley was a DNP all week, and once again our reporters don’t press their questions.

Will Cole practice today? No he won’t.

Then we move right on to a safe feelings question.

How about - Hey Coach it’s been a four days now, what is Cole’s injury?

On Tuesday you said you didn’t have the details, do you have details yet?

Is it Season-Ending?

Dude is our #2 WR and it’s non-chalant here.

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Beasley was a DNP all week, and once again our reporters don’t press their questions.

Will Cole practice today? No he won’t.

Then we move right on to a safe feelings question.

How about - Hey Coach it’s been a four days now, what is Cole’s injury?

On Tuesday you said you didn’t have the details, do you have details yet?

Is it Season-Ending?

Dude is our #2 WR and it’s non-chalant here.

You, and the reporters, know exactly how McDermott will answer your questions. 

“He’s dealing with a leg injury and is receiving treatment.  He’s working to get back as soon as he can.”

There, answered it for you.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

You, and the reporters, know exactly how McDermott will answer your questions. 

“He’s dealing with a leg injury and is receiving treatment.  He’s working to get back as soon as he can.”

There, answered it for you.  

Cool, so let’s just have him generally comment on the growth of the defensive line throughout the year, very illuminating.

I think it’s time to start asking if it’s season ending for Beasley.

2 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Cool, so let’s just have him generally comment on the growth of the defensive line throughout the year, very illuminating.

McSmokescreen is possibly the biggest user of coachspeak I've ever seen.  I don't think he has ever directly given a substantive answer to a question about personnel, just vague meaningless responses.

3 hours ago, Putin said:

WTH is going on here I came to find out about Beastly and his injurie and all I see here is  💩 about zombies and packers 

And Spleens, you forgot the spleen... 

6 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Why though?  He’s not going to answer that.  Even if Beasley is potentially done for the year, why would McDermott tell anyone? 

My guess is we’d want the roster spot so your answer likely resides in if he gets put on IR. 

If he doesn’t, but might miss weeks, he’s good enough that I’d assume we’d give him every opportunity to get back on the field if we advance.  

Either way, forcing teams to prepare for Diggs-Brown-Beasley is way different than Diggs-Brown-Davis.   Why give up that advantage?  Example - Beasley’s shiftiness out of the slot is an entirely different threat than Brown’s speed in the slot. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

Your not accepting reality here, the Bills don’t want Miami to know what’s up, so why in hell would the tell a reporter,  it Strategery my friend, Strategery...

• Chandler#81 changed the title to Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread