Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

38 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Guys, I know what happened to Cole. He heard the ladies complaining about his split ends, and decided to take a week off so he could go to Beverly Hills for that new hair infusion treatment with avocado, mayonnaise, and tea tree extracts.

Sounds like manbunitis to me. Painful. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Packers lost David Bakhtiari to an ACL injury in practice, he is done until next season. He is a tremendously important piece to their O-Line.

Oh damn! I didn’t see that. That’s tough for sure. He has been playing great this year

49 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Guys, I know what happened to Cole. He heard the ladies complaining about his split ends, and decided to take a week off so he could go to Beverly Hills for that new hair infusion treatment with avocado, mayonnaise, and tea tree extracts.

Add a little HGH and you’ve got the TB12 secret to the fountain of youth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Eh, everything has risk.  

And the amount players go through each year training, practicing, playing, etc for their job, it is bound to happen to some.

I assume if they had statistical data of how many players over the year tore ACL, Meniscus, Achilles, while doing any football related activity.  The percentage would be less then .o1 %  (Edit: was going to go in a deep discussion of statistical examples, but nah, im drinking a little lol and don't want to waste yours or my time, but hey Happy New Years!!!)

The risk of practicing/playing far outweighs that .01% to tear a ligament.  

Gosh Dang it!!  My point is, sitting vs playing only adds a small % to tearing a season ending ligament.  

Edited by CaliBills

7 hours ago, Virgil said:

I can't read through 29 pages of this.  What exactly is his injury?  I only keep reading "leg injury"

You summed up 29 pages pretty succinctly...

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Beasley is either dead and they're just propping him up like "Weekend at Bernie's" or he might play this week.

It can only be one or the other.

did lol :beer:

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Beasley is either dead and they're just propping him up like "Weekend at Bernie's" or he might play this week.

It can only be one or the other.

There of course is a third option .. he is dead and they are working to revive his zombified body in the hopes of his walking dead body playing this weekend ... I suspect this is the most likely scenario.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

There of course is a third option .. he is dead and they are working to revive his zombified body in the hopes of his walking dead body playing this weekend ... I suspect this is the most likely scenario.

Third strain of covid. Zombie.

1 hour ago, CorkScrewHill said:

I chose to avoid the Pet Semetary option.

3 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Absolutely it’s his Spleen, it’s located under his kneecap...

You mean his spleecap

• Haha (+1) 2