Update: Beasley Out for Miami game. Beasley Injury Thread

3 hours ago, Virgil said:

I can't read through 29 pages of this.  What exactly is his injury?  I only keep reading "leg injury"

Potentially terminal spleen sprain. Trying to find a donor for an experimental transplant before the first round of the playoffs start. 

4 hours ago, Virgil said:

I can't read through 29 pages of this.  What exactly is his injury?  I only keep reading "leg injury"

This is just lazy. The point of the thread is to provide answers not get them.

To wit: Beasley has a medial or anterior hyperextension or partial tear of something medical and doctory. This is a week to week injury that typically requires several hours of rehab maybe more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

But many of the Internet doctors have him suffering spleen injury, ACA tear, torn meniscus,  broken leg, and ever other stupid prognosis.

The way he went down, I’m betting on the spleen. This is BAD! It did not end well for the Shah! 😱

• Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought that was Halitosis. 

39 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Gingers are, of course, more prone to gingivitis. 

Something to do with their immune system. 

I think it was multi factorial; halitosis, gingeritis, and a serious case of ineffectosis sans passrushious. 

Guys, I know what happened to Cole. He heard the ladies complaining about his split ends, and decided to take a week off so he could go to Beverly Hills for that new hair infusion treatment with avocado, mayonnaise, and tea tree extracts.

Edited by Draconator

I have a small meniscus tear from beer league softball. Saw an ortho, he recommended some PT exercises and losing a few pounds, and I’m doing great. 

Ipso facto Bease is good to go for the playoffs. 

You’re welcome. 

Edited by jimmy10

Just now, jimmy10 said:

I have a snall meniscus tear from beer league softball. Saw an ortho, he recommended some PT exercises and losing a few pounds, and I’m doing great. 

Ipso facto Bease is good to go for the playoffs. 

You’re welcome. 

What were the symptoms in the days after your injury occurred, because Beasley was quickly announced as week to week and is working with trainers now according to McDermott.

6 hours ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Wait I thought it was his spleen? 

Absolutely it’s his Spleen, it’s located under his kneecap...

• Haha (+1) 1