Week 16: Sunday Games Around the League

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Exactly. Bills fans, Josh has arrived. He's the real deal. The constant comparisons aren't necessary anymore. I don't remember us going on and on like this in the 1990s, focusing on every bad interception Elway or Marino threw. 

It’s more like vindication. I guess I’m not big enough a person to forgive two years of terrible coverage after a couple weeks of praise.

Just now, njbuff said:

I know the Chiefs have nothing to play for, but why are they so flat today?

Because they have nothing to play for.

It's been an uninspiring performance but as usual dotted with some exceptional plays. For me, Tyreek Hill chasing down the interception return to prevent a pick 6 was the play of the day

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Mahomes hasn't been quite the same since the knee injury. I mean, that's like saying the Bulls comeback version of Michael Jordan wasn't quite the same as the "I'm retiring to play baseball" version. But still ...

Maybe. I would say there isn't enough sample size prior to the injury to say that with certainty. And I still think he played very well last year and much of this year. Teams have started to scheme a little better for the Chiefs offense too.

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

It would almost be impossible for them to lose it though.

Yeah I have been noodling around with the playoff machine and I still can't get it to make us the #1. I know there is a way but it is complicated AF. 

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I guess when Mahomes looks bad people just gloss over it but when Allen has these games people use it to point out how he has issues.

Rodgers looks terrible against the Panthers last week...nothing to see here...

Bad Pat. 

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Why hasn’t KC locked up #1 seed already?

Agree, even if Bills win out, KC won head to head. P.S. I thought Falcons after blowing a big lead again last week, thought they would mail it in today..but they're not.  

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

If steelers win today and we win tomorrow, do we still stay in the 2 spot? 

Yes, we get the #2 seed if we win out no matter what else happens. The hope is that we already have it locked up next week so we can rest starters against Miami.