Week 16: Saturday Games Thread TB at Detroit, SF at Zona, Mia at LV nightcap

2 minutes ago, Process said:

It's really annoying that we lost to the Cardinals. They are very average. Murray is not good. 

I would say Murray and Cards are just inconsistent, can be super good or slightly below average....they've been very volatile all year.  

Unfortunately we got the better version of the Cards that day, and still took a hail mary.  

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

I would say Murray and Cards are just inconsistent, can be super good or slightly below average....they've been very volatile all year.  

Unfortunately we got the better version of the Cards that day, and still took a hail mary.  

That can essentially be applied to the entire NFC West.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Look at their schedule. At no point have they been super good. They have beat two good teams all year. Bills which took a miracle. Seahawks which is a division game, took OT. 

They are very very average. At best. 

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Does this mean Kyler's not MVP?

I remember hearing some talking head back when we played the cards saying Josh Allen was cut from the same cloth as Murray. Man, thats an insult in so many ways! 1) Murray isn't good, at least yet. 2) Shouldn't the dude whos actually been in the league longer get said original cloth lol...

Edited by Bferra13
  • Like (+1) 1