Jets fans losing there ***** on losing the 1#overall.

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Jaguars could always win a game in the final 2 weeks....

I'll be stunned if you see James Robinson again and perhaps Minshew.  Robinson left the game yesterday with an ankle injury.  

DJ Chark has been hurt on and off should rest him to.  

That franchise can't f this up.  They play the Bears (they have to win) and the Colts (will also have to win).  It's one thing if it were week 9.  But they have 2 games left to at least be in a position to decide the future of the franchise.

Now you tank.  Sucks for the Titans but.  It is what it is.  

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Jets fans want to trade Darnold for Wentz lmao, and now they want to see them trade down since losing out on Lawrence. That ***** show excuse of a franchise can’t do anything right 🤣🤣🤣

I would be too. 

Losing Trevor Lawrence. 

And even with horrible decision making - handing off to Frank Gore over and over again. 

Now the Jags slide in front of you and you're left with Justin Fields. 

And now talk today that the Jets should trade down from #2 and take WR's/RB's and try to build around Darnold? This situation just got uglier. 

10 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Jaguars could always win a game in the final 2 weeks....

I mean by that logic so could the Jets.

42 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

wonder if the jets poach daboll and Joe Schoen?  try to copy our system

If the Jets is the job he has an opportunity for I'm less certain Daboll goes.

12 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

This is great to see and I hope they stay at number 2.

Though personally I still think Darnold could be a very good QB. I don't know whether he wants out of NY or not but if the right coach goes in and sits him down, tells him he has faith in him and it's a whole different culture without idiots running things then he could still change people's perceptions of him.

The one Jets fan I know really wanted them to get Lawrence and hopefully trade Darnold for a late 1st or early 2nd round pick plus maybe a mid round pick in 2022. He said that he wanted to see Darnold end up on a team like the Steelers that has a vet QB and a good system in front of him where he can sit for a year and then take over. The Jets would then have 5 selections in the first 65 picks (Their 1st, 2nd and 3rd, Seattle's 1st and a pick from trading Darnold) which he felt like along with the ***** ton of cap space they would have would make for a nice place for a new HC to build an offense around Lawrence. 

Personally I think Lawrence is going to go back to college. I am not sure he is too thrilled about the Jags or Jets (And honestly I would rather go to the Jets.) I think Lawrence who likely has loss of value insurance (so if his draft stock plummeted or he gets hurt he has fiscal security) is going to really examine either situation and use his leverage (going back to school while having insurance) to get into a situation in the pros he likes.

Edited by billsfan89
  • Like (+1) 2

Want to see ultimate delusion from Jets fans....

"TRADE: the New York Jets send their 1st round pick (2) and 2022 5th round pick to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for their 1st round pick (8), 2nd round pick (40), 4th round pick (110), 2022 1st round pick, and QB Jimmy Garoppolo"

So They think giving up the second overall with a 5th will get them.....  8th overall, 40th overall, 110th overall, a 2022 1st, AND Jimmy G.  LOL

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

"TRADE: the New York Jets send their 1st round pick (2) and 2022 5th round pick to the San Francisco 49ers in exchange for their 1st round pick (8), 2nd round pick (40), 4th round pick (110), 2022 1st round pick, and QB Jimmy Garoppolo"

So They think giving up the second overall with a 5th will get them.....  8th overall, 40th overall, 110th overall, a 2022 1st, AND Jimmy G.  LOL

Bill O'Brien even scoffs at this trade proposal. 

• Haha (+1) 2

7 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

That depends on what the value of Jimmy G on a huge contract is? He had an excellent year in 2019 but didn't really do all that well in the games he played in 2020 (he wasn't bad but certainly not eye popping performances) and in 2018 he was hurt early and sitting on a 1-2 record with pedestrian numbers. Along with the fact that while he was 5-0 in 2017 he didn't really light the world on fire. 

He is on a pretty big deal as well. I think that if the number two pick is a top flight QB that trade isn't super outlandish although I think the 2022 pick being a 1st is outright unlikely as it likely would be a 2nd or 3rd. That all being said the 49ers are a pretty veteran team and I doubt they want to start over with a rookie QB while also bankrupting your draft picks for a draft and giving up a premium pick in a future draft.

7 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Why would they want an injury plagued QB??

8 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

In a really sick way I relate to their misery. Think about how incompetent the Bills were at times during the drought.  It’s tough on fans when your entire organization has bottomed out.

In 2010 we were 0-8........clearly the least talented team in the NFL.......and at the front of the "suck for Luck" sweepstakes.

When Fitz then played like his hair was on fire leading the team to a 4-4 finish.

It was a disaster for the Bills..........Luck decided to stay in school but Cam Newton came out and the Bills couldn't get him picking third.

Newton became a league MVP and lead McD's Panthers to a Super Bowl.

So yeah we should be able to relate.

That was 10 years ago and we just NOW finally have a Super Bowl contender so people can laugh all they want at the Jets fans that are lamenting about 10 more years of frustration.    Wouldn't be surprising.