F*** Kirk, You got to throw the ball!

Draconator

Definitely not a good look from the rookie and also speaks to the difference of team culture of theirs to ours.  That wouldn’t happen with the Bills.

It also speaks to the lack of respect that Cousins apparently commands.  

• Like (+1) 5

Ha ha ha ha, Vikings, ha ha ha ha 😂

They better use all those picks on a 1st round pick on a QB....

3 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This sort of disrespect toward a vet QB is really shocking, especially coming from a rookie. I would think Jefferson had some Major apologizing to do. 

I Am sure there are some QBs in the league who wouldn’t even think about throwing his way for a while too. 

check out the end of the game

Cousins wasted all of the time throwing 5 yd passes

40 minutes ago, Magox said:

Definitely not a good look from the rookie and also speaks to the difference of team culture of theirs to ours.  That wouldn’t happen with the Bills.

It also speaks to the lack of respect that Cousins apparently commands.  

Yeah, no one respects Cousins. There were always rumblings about him not being well liked in Washington. 

17 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

This sort of disrespect toward a vet QB is really shocking, especially coming from a rookie. I would think Jefferson had some Major apologizing to do. 

I Am sure there are some QBs in the league who wouldn’t even think about throwing his way for a while too. 

I tend to believe that F-bombs fly casually around the locker room and football field and that kind of comment "you got to throw the ball" is not rare either, but whaddo I know?

• Like (+1) 5