[Vague Title] Wouldn’t this be great?

streetkings01

Bills head into week 17 12-3 and the Dolphins are 10-5.....with a win they can clinch a playoff spot and the Bills with the #2 spot locked up. Bills play their backups and knock off the Dolphins ending their season to the Bills backups!

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Well, N S it would be great

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Bills head into week 17 12-3 and the Dolphins are 10-5.....with a win they can clinch a playoff spot and the Bills with the #2 spot locked up. Bills play their backups and knock off the Dolphins ending their season to the Bills backups!

I'd also find it funny that in that scenario the Steelers can only win 1 more game after going 11-0 to start.

22 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

And while we're wishing, right before the KO of the game you're describing a lake effect snowstorm engulfs Rich Stadium!

2 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I hope the last game is completely meaningless and we rest starters and we can just watch a game with no fear. Just enjoy a nice Sunday game. No expectations, no concern. Just see what Fromm has and chill out. Just a little care free celebration of the season before the serious stuff.

What makes you think Fromm gets activated? That kind of defeats the purpose of him being isolated all season

10 minutes ago, Georgie said:

What makes you think Fromm gets activated? That kind of defeats the purpose of him being isolated all season

Not sure how it would work. Obviously the whole point of him being isolated is in an emergency but I would expect them to just isolate maybe Webb going into that last week. You would think they’d want a look at him to see what they have. I don’t know, it’s not really a big deal.

36 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

would be even sweeter if KC stumbles and we are 12-3 with a shot at a first round bye and play our starters and clinch the bye

This

2 hours ago, Rew said:

I'd prefer it if we were the 2 seed and miami was 7 and we beat them with our starters in week 18.

This, 

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

To be honest, something dark in me would kinda enjoy having two AFCE teams make the playoffs, and neither one is the Pats*...

This

1 hour ago, PonyBoy said:

What if Tua gets hurt and Fitz has a chance for a playoff run? The Dolphin hate isn't like it used to be, would we be happy for Fitzmagic playoff success? (Except against us of course) 🙂

Until they face us I'm game...( not wishing for a Tua injury )

9 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

With Miami it would be the third game total and also in back to back weeks. Familiarity is not a great thing.

Being familiar with how Fitz or a rookie will perform under pressure is not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

Would you prefer trying to stop Chubb, Derrick Henry, or how about Lamar Jackson?

Edited by Figster

2 minutes ago, Figster said:

Being familiar with how Fitz or a rookie will perform under pressure is not necessarily a bad thing IMO.

Having to redo all of your verbal calls is though.

It's not like you can replicate the gameplan. It's just giving the other team another up close look at exactly what you do against their specific players and calls.

27 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Having to redo all of your verbal calls is though.

It's not like you can replicate the gameplan. It's just giving the other team another up close look at exactly what you do against their specific players and calls.

If Barkleys starting with 2nd and 3rd string players game 16 it does nothing to help the fish vs the Bills in the playoffs IMO.

Fish could take a bigger team out round 1 or 2,  Myself personally because we are familiar they don't scare me. (Hopefully I won't regret saying that , but its true.)

Probably not happening anyway. The Dolphins chances of making the playoffs are slim IMO.

Edited by Figster

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

Duh🤦‍♂️ If we’re 12-3, a playoff spot has been realized for 2 weeks prior.

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]

As a courtesy to the other board members, please use more descriptive topic titles. A better title will help the community find information faster and make your topic more likely to be read. The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

Duh🤦‍♂️ If we’re 12-3, a playoff spot has been realized for 2 weeks prior.

Somebody had to be “that guy” smh 

• 3 weeks later...