Week 13 Bills @ 49ers in Phoenix PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

ya. i was also wondering if they had settings on them for different restrictions.

Both. 

Bangedupbills had a thing about the type of harness when Milano first showed up with one, IIRC.  His pic showed that there's a band around the chest/shoulder and a band around the arm with a strap holding one to the other, presumably the strap can be adjusted tighter or looser.  It was so restrictive even still Allen was observed without it in the 4Q of the KC game and shaking his head vehemently at trainers who were, perhaps, trying to persuade him to put it back on? 

Then in the Jets game, Allen showed up wearing one Dr. Trimble (Bangedup) said was less restrictive and being worn with Kinesiotape.   I *think* that's the style Feliciano is wearing.

So we'll see

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

If I drink now, I'll be asleep before kickoff 

Its called a nap and an alarm clock, then watch on YouTube the highlights fir the Steelers game, and enjoy the game.  All kidding aside I would probably do the same so no I’m home and enjoying a mini ice cream of cookie dough ice cream.  Keeps me in the gym at 5 am everyday.

10 hours ago, Nitro said:

Statement game.  Beat SF on the road and head to Pitt with a head of steam.  Bills have the chance to show, on the national stage, how good they are.  

This is what I’m talking about we’re healthy and a Monday night game let’s show everyone we can play on the big stage. If we lay a egg the noise will only get louder about how we’re a pretender. Go BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Hmm, yahoo has SF at -2 now. Keeps moving... weird.

I’ve been pondering this for days...Buffalo is as healthy as we’ve been all year, SF missing their QB and all-world TE...I really don’t understand why this line keeps moving towards SF.  It’s very strange.

I think the Bills will hold SF to under 17 points tonight, which points to a 10+ point victory margin.

That was too many points in one sentence.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, eball said:

I’ve been pondering this for days...Buffalo is as healthy as we’ve been all year, SF missing their QB and all-world TE...I really don’t understand why this line keeps moving towards SF.  It’s very strange.

I think the Bills will hold SF to under 17 points tonight, which points to a 10+ point victory margin.

That was too many points in one sentence.

Vegas has some huge infatuation with the 49ers and Shanahan making a run to the playoffs.

Time to play with some attitude and shove that disrespect right back