Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Gotta move past it.  1-1 against Seattle and Arizona is a good result no matter how it specifically happened.

You're right, but I think it's going to take Tuesday before most of the board is past meltdown mode.

• Like (+1) 1

I feel sick. What a ridiculously ***** way to lose a game. Maybe we should be thankful that it wasn't a playoff game or something, but damn this hurts. ****!!!

Trying to see some positives...

If you exclude that circus number of a last play the defense looks better the last few games than they did before. It's not a stone wall like you'd want it to be, but at least it's a swamp and not a golf green like it was earlier.

Bass looked great. I think we can live with him missing a few his first year with the potential he has in that leg.

Josh wasn't at his best today, but when it really mattered, when the game was on the line, he delivered.

Beasley, Diggs, Brown, just great receivers all of them. They deserved to win this game.

And some bad things...

The running game is just awful. I don't understand how the offensive line can give Josh so much time, but as soon as they run the ball the running back gets tackled behind the line of scrimmage by several dudes.

The penalties. Some were questionable, some just stupid. Singletary's was horrible.

Roberts had a bad day, but we know what he can do, so he's forgiven.

We need a new punter. I don't get it, what's the hard part of punting? You just kick the ball. Get a soccer player to do it or something.

8 minutes ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Idk how you can recover from that as a team. 

It's one game against an NFC opponent and we have the bye to get over it. We recover by winning our next game. If this was a playoff game it would be a heartbreaker. As it stands it's just a tough loss.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

To a degree, in not at Allen hater as hell I have him as my fantasy QB, I can just admit he had a bad game today. Granted his online and RBs did him little favors too.

We needed to run the ball more effectively in  the 3rd quarter.  That is on Daboll 

I mean, that was a 1 in 100 throw. He wasn't even really aiming it.

It was the definition of a hail mary.  3 guys in the endzone played it perfectly - there is nothing you can do against a perfect throw and catch.

Hope we see them again in February.

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Heads up 99 times out of 100 that’s incomplete.  Just bad luck. Bills still one of the top teams in the AFC.. I say a step below KC but pretty even maybe ahead of Baltimore. 

There’s a good chance that we don’t win the division.  Have you seen Dolphins remaining schedule? Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Pats x 2

Just now, Freak-O said:

I feel sick. What a ridiculously ***** way to lose a game. Maybe we should be thankful that it wasn't a playoff game or something, but damn this hurts. ****!!!

Trying to see some positives...

If you exclude that circus number of a last play the defense looks better the last few games than they did before. It's not a stone wall like you'd want it to be, but at least it's a swamp and not a golf green like it was earlier.

Bass looked great. I think we can live with him missing a few his first year with the potential he has in that leg.

Josh wasn't at his best today, but when it really mattered, when the game was on the line, he delivered.

Beasley, Diggs, Brown, just great receivers all of them. They deserved to win this game.

And some bad things...

The running game is just awful. I don't understand how the offensive line can give Josh so much time, but as soon as they run the ball the running back gets tackled behind the line of scrimmage by several dudes.

The penalties. Some were questionable, some just stupid. Singletary's was horrible.

Roberts had a bad day, but we know what he can do, so he's forgiven.

We need a new punter. I don't get it, what's the hard part of punting? You just kick the ball. Get a soccer player to do it or something.

this is a good recap.  I would add to the bad being severely outcoached again.  Still can't run the ball.  Still getting crushed in the 3rd quarter.  Squandering another lead (this time losing).  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, unclepete said:

The bills are just not as good as their record indicates. We get up early. Don't make adjustments at half. And always end up having to pull it out in the end. The Dolphins hav have been very consistent and will win the division. 

You should go be a Dolphins fan then