Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yep, team is a joke.  Collapse artists minus Josh.  We almost handed the Rams the game also.  This bend but don't break nonsense broke us today.  We have beaten one legitimately good team all season (Sea), and even that's looking suspect now.  Miami will pass us and win the division.  Don't hate the messenger.  That team is MUCH better coached.  

So then Miami has only beaten 1 legit team too this season right? I am failing to see the difference.

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Far down the list of concerns I’m sure, but I’ve never been a fan of Bojo. Kid has a leg but is forever inconsistent, plus the early season kick mishaps. I don’t know, maybe he’s contributing more on that end now considering our recent kicking success, but I’ve been clenching my teeth every time he punts before today’s 12 yard joke. In perfect punting weather. Wouldn’t mind seeing a change with the bye week if anybody else is out there.

Bojo is not going anywhere.  He has been punting fine.  You can't punish him for one bad kick

2 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I wish our coach would blitz in that situation. 3 safeties deep bring 5 or six. Make them get the ball out quick and make a tackle or keep everyone in front of you. 

exactly.  Why do you give the QB time on a Hail Mary.  You shouldn't.  But our coaches on defense use a playbook from the 80's.  No WR back deep, no blitz, etc.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Georgia Bill said:

I thought the catch by Diggs for the go ahead TD was a miraculous play - we came from behind, got ballsy on an end zone throw instead of settling for a field goal and WON THE GAME!    It was not a likely ending, based on the way we'd been playing in the second half, but damn if we didn't snag the win.  BUT - shortly thereafter, a bigger miracle, of a much more unlikely kind.  Seconds left, the hail mary throw - three defenders around hopkins, yet he comes down with the ball in the end zone.  I can't be mad about it - they out miracled us.  At least it was non conference - we'll be ok.   

I agree. It's a shame this amazing play--extraordinary thrown, extraordinary catch--will be lost in the Murray beatification. 

1 minute ago, bills6969 said:

There’s a good chance that we don’t win the division.  Have you seen Dolphins remaining schedule? Jets, Broncos, Bengals, Pats x 2

The schedules

Buffalo-Chargers, 49ers, Steelers, Broncos, Patriots, Dolphins

Miami-Broncos, Bengals, Jets, Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders, Bills.

I do not see that much of a difference.    True, the Dolphins have a Jets game left, but they still have 7 games while we have 6.  Both have one very tough game left in the Steelers for us and Chiefs for them.   I do not think that the Bengals or Raiders will be push overs for them.      The Dolphins have made it interesting, but this is far from a foregone conclusion.  It is still our division to lose.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ganesh said:

It felt like the Houston game when Allen scored a receiving TD again !!!!!  Damn....the result ended up being the same 

Yes I was at the game I knew they were gonna blow.it  McD plays too conservative at the end. Frazier was going to blitz and then McDee called the time out and backed the players back but he didn’t back enough of them 

1 minute ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The problem with the last play was our coaches didnt think they would go to the endzone on that play. They played it as the cards would grab another 10 to 20 quick yards then go end zone

But dictate what the offense does. They have no timeouts. You have the power. 

1 minute ago, finn said:

The end zone play reminds me of the playoff game last year. All the safeties had to do was tackle Watson, and they couldn't do it. All they had to do today was knock the ball away, and again they couldn't do it. 

On the way down from DeAndre hopkins though who has two hands on it...its a tough task for sure

The throw was absolutely perfect somehow thats the mind-blowing part for me...an inch higher and its out of his reach and an inch lower it gets swatted

10 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

The defense gave us a chance with the two 3 and outs earlier in 4th quarter.

Yeah they did some good work but we just seem to me, unsound fundamentally.  The last play, being a microcosm.  You don't try to catch a hail mary, you swipe hard and knock it down.  Typically interference doesn't get called, so you can be extra aggressive with the knock down.

1 minute ago, dgrochester55 said:

The schedules

Buffalo-Chargers, 49ers, Steelers, Broncos, Patriots, Dolphins

Miami-Broncos, Bengals, Jets, Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders, Bills.

I do not see that much of a difference.    True, the Dolphins have a Jets game left, but they still have 7 games while we have 6.  Both have one very tough game left in the Steelers for us and Chiefs for them.   I do not think that the Bengals or Raiders will be push overs for them.      The Dolphins have made it interesting, but this is far from a foregone conclusion.  It is still our division to lose.

I like the optimism, but I think MIA has a better schedule.  The Chargers or 49ers could steal a game from us.  

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

On the way down from DeAndre hopkins though who has two hands on it...its a tough task for sure

The throw was absolutely perfect somehow thats the mind-blowing part for me...an inch higher and its out of his reach and an inch lower it gets swatted

Poyer hit white and blew him off the play true story