Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

1 minute ago, Freak-O said:

I feel sick. What a ridiculously ***** way to lose a game. Maybe we should be thankful that it wasn't a playoff game or something, but damn this hurts. ****!!!

It felt like the Houston game when Allen scored a receiving TD again !!!!!  Damn....the result ended up being the same 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

We needed to run the ball more effectively in  the 3rd quarter.  That is on Daboll 

we all around suck EVERY third quarter.  It's on Daboll, and McD, and Frazier.  None of them have a clue how to make in game adjustments.  Daboll finally beat the AZ blitz about the 10th time he saw it.  

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I said this in another thread but its far from the first team losing on a play like that...ask new Orleans about it...and that was a playoff game ouchh

After you throw the go ahead TD with 30 seconds left, and they need a TD to win?

These things happen to the Bills more than any team in history

Cursed

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

That’s one of the best plays I’ve ever seen.  Been watching football a long time.

that wasn't a great play.  Total luck/piss poor secondary play.  Perhaps MCD/Frazier do what most teams do in that situation and put a freaking WR back there.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

Don’t they practice jump balls where 2 guys go up and block and the other is just there to strip the ball if need be?

My thought after watching the replay.  I would expect players in front to knock it down & the player behind to strip Hopkins' arms.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Nitro said:

Be honest.  The Bills played badly in the third.  They earned a loss. They found a miracle TD but AZ returned the favor.  Not mad but disappointed.

It is stupid to call the Bills TD a miracle.   They moved the ball well downfield and made a great throw that only Diggs could catch for the TD

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

not really.  Good teams win both.  Average-type teams are cool with a split.  Sea is not even that good.  Overhyped and overrated, and Cards have 3 losses coming into today.  

So name some good teams in the NFL if the Cardinals and Seahawks aren't.

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Yep, I was sick to my stomach for about 5 minutes.  But if you told me after the Chiefs loss that we'd be 7-3 heading into the bye I'd have hugged you.  

Right! Or the fact that our only loss would be due to a lost second prayer and that we had won every other game. We're doing amazingly well.

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

We needed to run the ball more effectively in  the 3rd quarter.  That is on Daboll 

The problem is the running game sucks so there is only so much he can do. I’m not even a Daboll fan so I can’t believe I just came to his defense.