Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

1 minute ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

I blame the defender going after Murray too, if he doesn't dive and just keep chasing, Murray doesn't have time to set-up for his throw running to his left.  His failed dive allowed Murray to set-up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but was that Jerry Hughes or Mario Addison? There's a lot of blame to be had here and shared unfortunately, but we move

3 minutes ago, White Linen said:

McDermott needs to find himself as a defensive coach.  He prides himself on preparation and managing all the little things.  This defense does most little things wrong.

The defense gave us a chance with the two 3 and outs earlier in 4th quarter.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Oddly I'm not mad about what just happened.  It was an incredible play that won't happen again this season.  It happens. 

Better now than in the playoffs.

We really blew the game when we let them score like +14 points unanswered. 

I liked the last drive by the offense though, shows they can do it.  Beasley was clutch too. 

Edited by HomeTeam
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, bills6969 said:

Actually we played great in 1st half then coaching staff (per usual) got outcoached in 2nd half.

How did they get outcoached?

They put up 30 points on offense and had the game won until a freak play while having a patchwork defense.

If you think they were outcoached, good for you I suppose.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Allen was clutch on that last drive, but really struggled (along with seemingly everyone involved on the offense) from the TD after half, all the way until the go ahead TD.   

That said, the defense giving up that miracle drive can’t happen, and they managed to add another notch to the belt of the wild disappointment that they’ve been so far this year. 

The Offensive line had difficult the whole game with Arizona's pass rush

2 minutes ago, Justin C said:

A 7-3 team is a joke? Geezus dude get a grip. I am as upset about that as everyone else but come on.

yep, team is a joke.  Collapse artists minus Josh.  We almost handed the Rams the game also.  This bend but don't break nonsense broke us today.  We have beaten one legitimately good team all season (Sea), and even that's looking suspect now.  Miami will pass us and win the division.  Don't hate the messenger.  That team is MUCH better coached.  

• Sad 1