Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

It's hard to be angry, that was just a perfect hail mary pass. We had coverage...., we made a lot of plays to get a chance to take the lead. Crazy game.

we had terrible coverage.  That was inexcusable.  And Murry should never have had that much time to pass it.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Bojo is not going anywhere.  He has been punting fine.  You can't punish him for one bad kick

Until he shanks one for 18 yards in a playoff game...

He’s got a leg but just feels like Russian roulette with him. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, White Linen said:

Yeah they did some good work but we just seem to me, unsound fundamentally.  The last play, being a microcosm.  You don't try to catch a hail mary, you swipe hard and knock it down.  Typically interference doesn't get called, so you can be extra aggressive with the knock down.

I can't agree the refs wouldn't have called a flag. Yet agree we miss played it defensively.

2 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

On the way down from DeAndre hopkins though who has two hands on it...its a tough task for sure

The throw was absolutely perfect somehow thats the mind-blowing part for me...an inch higher and its out of his reach and an inch lower it gets swatted

Yeah, we really got to give both of them credit. It was an amazing thrown and catch on both ends of the field at the very end of the game. Really unusual pairing. 

11 minutes ago, JROC INTEL said:

1/100 catch, but I think we shoulda had more guys back. Too many players marking the 20-30 yard line that could have been in the end zone. Hindsight is 20/20 but still. 

I said to put diggs in the end zone for a reason, Hopkins is too tall and out jumps everyone on our defense. Tre is one of the best but he can't out high point a ball against Hopkins. Diggs is the best jump ball reciever in the game, we all knew it was a hail mary, why not put him in the end zone? Hind sight is 20/20, but I posted to put diggs in at the kick off, we all knew it was coming. The vikings did it with moss, Pat's did it with gronk. We didn't and it cost us

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, finn said:

The posters here trashing the Bills  as loser, etc., would be the first to celebrate them as amazing, etc., if that last pass had been knocked away. 

No sadly some only thrive on the negatives. When we win they don’t chat half as much on here. 

You wanna be a championship level team, you gotta win that game.  Pathetic effort by Addison freeing Murray to get that pass off throwing across his body.  Weak effort by White.  How do you let Hopkins jump over you and get 2 hands on that ball?  Either of those guys do their job and we win the game.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

Problem with this team they lack the killer instinct to put teams away. Too many times they let teams back in the game and it cost them here. Plenty of blame to go all around.

hopefully this is a much needed wake-up call for this team.  They have been playing with fire all season with this.  They should have gone up by 21 points and then started blitzing, etc.  Instead, you have this bend but don't break nonsense that almost cost us the Rams game and beat us here.  Also, find a freaking running game.  

1 minute ago, finn said:

The posters here trashing the Bills  as loser, etc., would be the first to celebrate them as amazing, etc., if that last pass had been knocked away. 

don't think so.  Plenty of issues with this game.  Great final drive by Josh, but overall, subpar game by him and really everyone but Diggs, Beasley, and Bass.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1