Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

My take is not a homer take. You’re being emotional. That was a heck of a play and as can be seen the pressure was there. You have no guarantee they even get to Murray with a blitz not to mention you still have to account for a CB being out there who was just called up from the practice squad. 

You don't have to give Arizona credit for anything. Living in the state is bad enough for me to give them anything positive. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Its not as bitter or as important as a game but to lose that way just touched on the "homerun throwback" part of my memory. I got a taste for a few minutes on how I felt right after the Titans scored on that fluke play 20 years ago. Its still an awful memory.

yuuup

Just now, Beast said:

What did the coaching staff do wrong?

They were out weat, against a good team, while having a starting CB, TE, nickle CB and safety out with Covid.

They HAD the game but an amazing play tore it away from them.

To blame this on coaching is lazy.

The only thing I would fault the coaching on was being continuously fooled on Murray's fake hand off QB options.  Defense didnt seem ready for that throughout the first 3 quarters. They seemed to adjust to that later on in the game.  Other than that this was all on the players not making plays when it mattered. 

19 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I can't agree the refs wouldn't have called a flag. Yet agree we miss played it defensively.

C'mon

It's pretty widely known the defense can be pretty aggressive on the hail mary jump ball.  You don't have to agree for that to be true.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Beast said:

***** happens.

They played terrible today. The Cardinals pulled a rabbit out of their hat.

Time to regroup and bounce back.

The lack of a screen game and a viable TE cost the Bills today, as well as Covid 19....along with the Hail Mary, obviously.

We did not play terrible.  We played poorly for most of the 3Q and part of 4Q but we took a 4 point lead with 34 seconds left on the road.  

Hopkins out-jumped  Tre and Hyde.  Why they weren’t more aggressive to strip it and tear at it?  well Hopkins is a beast and he simply beat them.  Murray bought the time he needed and put the ball in a great spot for him to do it.  

The play was lucky and great at the same time. 

Move on.  The bye is much needed, this team is banged up. 

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think this is what most people are upset about honestly lol the talk wouldve been about a gritty josh allen comeback 

Also pissed that it justified CBS ball-washing Murray the entire game.  They had graphic after graphic after graphic prepared declaring Murray the MVP.  Josh Allen?  He sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

Least upset over a loss in a long time.

Respect for nuk, kyler and that squad to ball like they did today.

We called a timeout on our final drive that gave arizona too much time left.

I knew when Diggs scored the TD we were in trouble - told my wife....just a funny feeling.

That TO on our final drive though - completely unnecessary...

Had the same feeling!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Freddie's Dead said:

Also pissed that it justified CBS ball-washing Murray the entire game.  They had graphic after graphic after graphic prepared declaring Murray the MVP.  Josh Allen?  He sucks.

Allen had a bad game. He looked confused most of the second half and should have had 4 picks.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

The only thing I would fault the coaching on was being continuously fooled on Murray's fake hand off QB options.  Defense didnt seem ready for that throughout the first 3 quarters. They seemed to adjust to that later on in the game.  Other than that this was all on the players not making plays when it mattered. 

Murray does that to every team he plays. That's one reason he is so good.

5 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

You were at the game?

Was that you in the tellie with that hot blonde? 

: P

I was, had a white bucket hat and blue White jersey