Week 10 Postgame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:05 pm EST on CBS

Just now, klos63 said:

That's a pretty ridiculous take, we had Hopkins surrounded, what else could we have done. He out jumped us. Murray scrambled, we had him on the run and he heaved one up.

It was a perfect play by them.  Not much you can do

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, klos63 said:

That's a pretty ridiculous take, we had Hopkins surrounded, what else could we have done. He out jumped us. Murray scrambled, we had him on the run and he heaved one up.

not really.  We send more guys, we have Murray down, not just surrounded.  One of our DB's, including our 20 million CB makes a freaking play that is routine and we win.  What else could we have done?  Taken a better angle on the ball and knocked it down.    Also, we put a WR back there, we win.  

• Like (+1) 2

Can we please start preventing people creating ridiculous posts from posting within 24 hours of a loss. Makes my brain hurt reading some of these threads starting after the game.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

Man, what is with Pats fans?  They're all rejoicing because the Phins have a legit shot now.

Are they all under 30?  The Miami Dolphins OWNED that team for 2 decades.  The Pats didn't get a win there for something like 14 years straight.

I hope they get humiliated tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

True no excuse on his shank today.

None! He even knew it immediately, but it’s not the first time his brain has left his body, even just this season. That’s what I’m saying. I’d rather have less leg but less volatility. 

Crappy way to lose, but we have a bye followed by a weak opponent and should come back much healthier. I would have my coaches spending this extra week pre prepping plays for Pittsburgh already since that game has a chance to define our AFC slotting much more than the SF game. They can prep SD like a normal week. 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

Loser train in rolling.  Get on buddy. 

Loser?  Being objective hurts your feelings?  They will learn from this and improve.  Look for them to win five of the next six games.  

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

Bills fans: don't be weak-willed whiners. 

That was an amazing game. Truly remarkable finish. Appreciate the experience, weirdos.

I just had to talk my 9 year old out of bitter tears trying to strangle herself with a stuffed pink snake. 

Its cold and miserable outside. Wind gusting. AZ is AZ. Screw them and screw this lousy loss. 

Gov wont let neighbors go on walks together, and you AZ #######s are gathering for games and singing songs at Margaritaville. 

Enjoy the goddamn miracle. Hope nothing but the worst for AZ ....crap team we beat a dozen times over in Buff.

4 minutes ago, BadboyBills said:

can deliver the most soul crushing and agonizing losses. Dont give a hoot if you disagree but I would rather take the Houston playoff loss 10/10 over this one. I dreaded this game after Seattle, late bye week, classic big win, next week let down loss to inferior opponent scenario and now 2 weeks to agonize over it. Im checking out of all football until we play again. I just can't.

Hot take. 

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

This...it was an absolutely perfect throw... thats the only place Murray could throw it that even had a chance and he just heaved it lol I dont even think he could see what was happening...just bad luck 

A bad team:  derailed by this loss.  They never recover.

A good team:  this is a good motivator, but tough.  Rest of the season is 50/50.

A great team:  they love this loss.  It's the touchpoint for utter domination for the remainder of this season, and well beyond.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

not really.  We send more guys, we have Murray down, not just surrounded.  One of our DB's, including our 20 million CB makes a freaking play that is routine and we win.  What else could we have done?  Taken a better angle on the ball and knocked it down.    Also, we put a WR back there, we win.  

One of our 6'5" WR's?

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Literally it has a .5 chance of happening.

No.  It actually does not.  

The odds of blowing a 4 point lead with 34 seconds left with the ball on your 25 is much, much , much less than .5.  

Coming down to a Completed Hail Mary passes - that does even happen once per season.  

We had 3 guys at the ball and no one made a play on the biggest play of the game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Biggest bright spot about this though, is it didn't happen in playoffs. Probably the best time to get robbed by a hail Mary. McD is going to have a plan for the next hail mary (maybe diggs in the end zone) and tre, hyde, and poyer will remember this and be better prepared. Cuz obviously the leave it to a jump ball with Hopkins isn't a good idea. And let's be honest this bills team will be playing some close ones with more hail marys likely.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Loser?  Being objective hurts your feelings?  They will learn from this and improve.  Look for them to win five of the next six games.  

Interesting use of the word objective.  More like incessantly negative. 

Edited by nedboy7
  • Haha (+1) 1