Week 10 Pregame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:15 pm EST on CBS

10 minutes ago, billsherd said:

No good matchups at 1. 

This was done to accommodate the Masters, which is on CBS until 3PM.

That works for me, as I am watching the Masters now, then I’ll be ready for the Bills at 4!!

2 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Sal with the way back machine and similar weather coming to WNY. Check out the punt game. I’m pretty sure just putting the ball on the ground and farting in it’s general direction would’ve been more effective. 

I can remember that game how windy it was.  Was a little surprised on the year though, as I thought it was later like around 1994 or so.

47 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

I'm assuming Levi Wallace, Norman, Marlowe are out & Hyde has been questionable as well. Really puts our secondary in a tough spot. Tre will get Hopkins, but Christian Kirk scares me too. Idk how we'll be able to shut down Arizona's passing attack, so i see this game a lot like the Seattle game, but in reverse.

Hoping theres some way we can overcome this & Allen can outscore Murray. Gonna be a tough game for sure.

There’s no assuming. Those 3 are out. That’s the rules. 

7 minutes ago, Special K said:

This was done to accommodate the Masters, which is on CBS until 3PM.

That works for me, as I am watching the Masters now, then I’ll be ready for the Bills at 4!!

Hopefully someone is running away with that. I dont even want a chance of a playoff making me miss any of the game.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, jimmy10 said:

Sal with the way back machine and similar weather coming to WNY. Check out the punt game. I’m pretty sure just putting the ball on the ground and farting in it’s general direction would’ve been more effective. 

Didn’t the Titans punter last week kick one like 17 yards the other night?.  The  playing conditions were nothing like this lol

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Hopefully someone is running away with that. I dont even want a chance of a playoff making me miss any of the game.

As of now, Dustin Johnson has a four shot lead with five holes to play, so the chances of a playoff are slim.

• Like (+1) 1