Week 10 Pregame Thread: Bills at Cardinals 4:15 pm EST on CBS

16 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Sal with the way back machine and similar weather coming to WNY. Check out the punt game. I’m pretty sure just putting the ball on the ground and farting in it’s general direction would’ve been more effective. 

Must be something about the Cardinals coming to town.  I seem to remember a punter missing the ball because the wind blew it back at him before his foot hit it....pretty sure it was against the Cardinals and about that era.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I hate it for our guys having to worry about Covid. Hope they were able to get good sleep. 

Me too, especially with McD admitting he'd be up early for the results from yesterday and anxious about today's tests.

Hopefully the message he preached to the guys was "control what you can control...let go of what you can't...we WILL get through this together"

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Hyde’s equipment is ready 🤔

Also, Harry has a jersey hanging on the wall of his locker - I'm guessing that's because they're not on the pads = sitting again. 

Also hanging up and not on pads are Daryl Worley (37), Brian Winters (66), and Josh Thomas 36... Not sure if that means they aren't suiting up? - winters would be a surprise, but make some sense if Ford and Morse are both go. 

Edited by whatdrought

53 minutes ago, fergie's ire said:

Must be something about the Cardinals coming to town.  I seem to remember a punter missing the ball because the wind blew it back at him before his foot hit it....pretty sure it was against the Cardinals and about that era.

Haha...I remember watching this game...if I remember correctly there was a 1 yard punt that ended up getting caught in the wind and blown backwards.

1 hour ago, jimmy10 said:

Sal with the way back machine and similar weather coming to WNY. Check out the punt game. I’m pretty sure just putting the ball on the ground and farting in it’s general direction would’ve been more effective. 

I was at this surreal game. Kelly excelled with the wind (Gale?) at his back. Team benches blew halfway onto the field! Took more than 8 hours to get back to Dansville -having to TWICE get out and push my car up a steep hill! 

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Also, Harry has a jersey hanging on the wall of his locker - I'm guessing that's because they're not on the pads = sitting again. 

Also hanging up and not on pads are Daryl Worley (37), Brian Winters (66), and Josh Thomas 36... Not sure if that means they aren't suiting up? - winters would be a surprise, but make some sense if Ford and Morse are both go. 

I think everyone reading into things too closely...no way those last 3 don't dress.  Hyde on the other hand will be gametime, and Harrison i could see as an inactive

I'm assuming Levi Wallace, Norman, Marlowe are out & Hyde has been questionable as well. Really puts our secondary in a tough spot. Tre will get Hopkins, but Christian Kirk scares me too. Idk how we'll be able to shut down Arizona's passing attack, so i see this game a lot like the Seattle game, but in reverse.

Hoping theres some way we can overcome this & Allen can outscore Murray. Gonna be a tough game for sure.